Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Choice marked complete but not recognized as complete towards reward standing

SilverHelix

Sorry in advance, I looked for similar bugs, but they only appeared on the PSN threads, and I'm only on PC, so if there is another thread for this, I'm sorry for a double post.

That said - I completed the nightwave mission of catching 6 rare servo fish with a group of random Tenno. The host left and a host migration began, but couldn't find a new host and so I auto failed that mission. I didn't get the fish, but my NW mission is still marked completed. I've completed 3 missions for 4500 NW standing each, and should be at 3500/10000 and first reward unlocked. however my NW page only shows 9000/10000 of the first reward. I'm not sure if I should be completed because I technically failed the general mission, or if I should have the standing because I finished the NW mission. Also why is failing host migrations still a thing? How come it won't auto place me in my own mission if it can't find a new host? I can host myself? My internet is stable, its ethernet through a cable ISP. If anyone knows if there is a solution to failed host migrations that I'm not aware of, please let me know. Anyone else have this specific bug?3CWvkqZ

Posting a reply for two reasons: A bump, and because I'm not sure if this is something I could submit to Zendesk submit? In my specific case this time, 1 mission for 4500 is a drop in the bucket and I'll likely not notice it by the 30th reward for Nora's choice, but in the event of future missions, NW or Relics or others? - is this something Zendesk would be able to actually help with or would it be declined or S.O.L.?

Archived