Legendary 10

Aceplayer55

This would be a simple way for DE to create 1,320,048 XP which will bring us all the way to Legendary 10!

Make a "Quest of Quests" where each quest is to complete the Steel Path Starchart with a specific Warframe.  This creates 48 quests of 27,501 XP each.
I would think it would be better to require it to be done solo, but that is a secondary issue.

1 hour ago, Aceplayer55 said:

This would be a simple way for DE to create 1,320,048 XP which will bring us all the way to Legendary 10!

Make a "Quest of Quests" where each quest is to complete the Steel Path Starchart with a specific Warframe.  This creates 48 quests of 27,501 XP each.
I would think it would be better to require it to be done solo, but that is a secondary issue.

Why are you asking for this?

- If you want it for the challenge - then make yourself a spreadsheet (startchart nodes for rows, warframes for columns) and start ticking things off! If you find something like that fun and engaging (I don't) - the world is your oyster! You can do it solo-only, modless or in any other way you choose!

- If you just want the mastery points without levelling all the weapons - you're not going to find much sympathy here!

Archived