Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon CY is useless

helpmeeplzzz

These recent hate towards cephalons in warframe is ridiculous. This gotta stop, people. Don't be those antagonist humans in robot movies that treat robots with cruelty and every audience hates them.

It's like saying android launcher in your phone is useless not realizing that you're using internet browser, alarm clock, calculator, even clock through that launcher.

If it wasn't for the cephalons, you won't even be able to turn on the lights on your ship.

1 hour ago, Butterfly85 said:

Cy gives you a heads up on what's going on, in ship and outside.

Besides, he has a lot of fun lines. 

"Visitors, your short lives are about to become crap dipped in misery."  

Yes he sure does, though 20 seconds after the event has happened. :facepalm:

I don't know why the game Ai is so out of sync lately, all coms do it, may as well not say anything.

12 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

OMG! :crylaugh: I feel bad for those unfortunate crewmen!

Reveal hidden contents

Klingon Calisthenics Program and Vulcan Love Slave say hello 🤣

200.gif

you do know there is a whole series about them "star trek lower decks" they dont even get crew qarters they all share a crew corridor with bunks along the walls

one of the worst jobs is empting the holodeck restroom waist tank as people spend long amounts of time in the holodeck so everybody uses that loo

7 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Cy gives you a heads up on what's going on, in ship and outside.

Besides, he has a lot of fun lines. 

"Visitors, your short lives are about to become crap dipped in misery."  

• Asteroid base. Its commander is a known war criminal, lives on Vobi butter, and smells like a blown up men's room. Take him out. Leave an air freshener.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb MqToasty:

just be glad DE included him and accept him for what he is.

This! Because it adds to the atmosphere and brings unique personalities into the game. Like Ordis i like what DE did with Cy. I can't tell how much i appreciate how they implement all these strange personalities into the game🤪🥰

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

• Asteroid base. Its commander is a known war criminal, lives on Vobi butter, and smells like a blown up men's room. Take him out. Leave an air freshener.

One has to wonder how exactly one gets the 'war criminal' title in the Warframe universe where Napalm, Poison gas and devouring souls is alarmingly common.

il y a une heure, Loza03 a dit :

One has to wonder how exactly one gets the 'war criminal' title in the Warframe universe where Napalm, Poison gas and devouring souls is alarmingly common.

Yeah, but we don't kill civilian, we don't spread infectation to other planets, and we don't prepare an invasion of some sentients monsters onto our solar system, for example. Even though, tennos wiped out the orokins...

Archived