Grandmother tokens worth it?

CirenePrime

Let me ask you this, are Grandmother tokens in the Nekralisk really worth the standing they give?
depending on how hard and or tedious they are to acquire, for someone that doesn't do ISO vaults all day, the tokens should give at least 3-5 thousand standing each.
it just feels like Grandmother is scamming you out of how much time you need to put into acquiring the tokens needed to trade for them..

Yes. For every 1k standing in tokens you give her, she gives you a token worth 1.5k. 10x 100-standing Tokens (Mother, Father, Daughter, Otak) or 2x 500-standing Tokens (Son). The combinations you can turn in are always in those 1k standing increments. Though it's probably better to just use Mother Tokens for standing since you get so many of them, and save Grandmother Tokens for the Seriglass you need and her specific offerings.

You need to get the base tokens anyways, so trading up is always worth it at least as far as the value goes.

33 minutes ago, CirenePrime said:

Let me ask you this, are Grandmother tokens in the Nekralisk really worth the standing they give?
depending on how hard and or tedious they are to acquire, for someone that doesn't do ISO vaults all day, the tokens should give at least 3-5 thousand standing each.
it just feels like Grandmother is scamming you out of how much time you need to put into acquiring the tokens needed to trade for them..

Grandmother conversion to standing is better than the tokens converted on their own.

Edit: But I wouldn't say they're worth it.

Edited by Leqesai

It may feel like they're undervalued in terms of standing... But you're forgetting that we're dealing with the Orokin there.

Even that Corpus guy, whatever his name is, wants nothing to do with them, poor guy...

Also, you do need the medals for weapons made with blueprints from Necralisk so~... there's that.

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

It may feel like they're undervalued in terms of standing... But you're forgetting that we're dealing with the Orokin there.

Even that Corpus guy, whatever his name is, wants nothing to do with them, poor guy...

Also, you do need the medals for weapons made with blueprints from Necralisk so~... there's that.

This is a good point.

Typically if I am going for standing I just do conservation then convert brother tokens if grandmother has any trades available. I wouldn't hold out on specific trades with her though. Best to just convert standing as you need it rather than hold out for grandmother token trades.

5 hours ago, CirenePrime said:

1000 points becomes 1500 points, so yes they are worth it.

and you need the seriglass shards.