Helminth Riven Ability Concept

(XBOX)Ash DawnStar

So those of you with the new Helminth Upgrade probably saw how we have Riven versions for our warframes, where you can give a specific warframe a buff for a couple of days. When looking at this, I was wondering if something could be added to the abilities we have for Helminth. Something where, we can add more then one ability to our frames. Now I know people are worried about it being OP if we could even add a second ability. With this I understand, because certain combos can really wipe the map before other players could react, and as someone who tries to level up his frame in SO, I get it, another player pressing 4 and wiping out the map can be boring (looking at you Saryn players). So in this concept, what if we had the ability to give our warframes 4 new abilities to replace their kit BUT, it was random? It would work exactly like rivens, where you place your warframe, we could click a new prompt called evolve. Helminth would then take a resource, and then give us four randomly picked abilities from his list. This way, everything is random, and its tied to the specific frame. Just as each riven is one of a kind, each kind of evolution would be 2. With it being such a strong ability, I feel like your system should be rank 20 to do this, with rank 16-19 being new passives that can be used in the helminth system. If this system is added, Id rather the helminth system not take kuva like Rivens, just because kuva is already used a lot for crafting, and Id rather the resource be something players have a lot of but never use. Maybe Orokin Ciphers, since we use keys now but you still get ciphers when you finish a vault. Could tie in that Helminth requires the "knowledge of the old ones" in order to evolve us. Since your changing four abilities and a passive, Like rivens start the cost at 1 cipher and increase the price by 1 every time you evolve the same warframe. Players get the choice to keep the same evolution or not, exactly like a riven.