Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime parts on tennogen skins

VanZnt

Since prime parts are available to be toggled on and off with tennogen skins we should be able to preview these skins with prime parts toggled on before having to spend 6-7 dollars on them just to be disappointed when the textures look a mess. There's no way this simple feature couldn't easily be added and it's weird it hasn't been added already.

Spoiler, you already can!

Equip a tennogen / immortal skin on your frame.

Toggle on the 'show prime details' thing.

Then select the unowned Tennogen skin in the skins dropdown. It will show the skin and maintain the prime look.

that requires you to have already purchased a tennogen skin for that frame, which defeats the whole purpose of my complaint. that does show that the ability to do that is already in game which makes it even more oddd that you cant inspect with prime parts before you buy any.

32 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Spoiler, you already can!

Equip a tennogen / immortal skin on your frame.

Toggle on the 'show prime details' thing.

Then select the unowned Tennogen skin in the skins dropdown. It will show the skin and maintain the prime look.

that requires you to have already purchased a tennogen skin for that frame, which defeats the whole purpose of my complaint. that does show that the ability to do that is already in game which makes it even more odd that you cant inspect with prime parts before you buy any. (repost because i didnt know about the quote function :))

you could always ask others nicely for images of tennogen skins with the additional prime details. I'm sure they won't pass up a chance to flaunt their fashionframe!

it's worth bearing in mind though that the vast majority of Tennogen skins likely aren't designed with the prime details in mind; they're "supposed" to have the prime details toggled off so you can see the whole skin.

6 hours ago, VanZnt said:

that requires you to have already purchased a tennogen skin for that frame, which defeats the whole purpose of my complaint.

If you have no other skins but the non-prime default and delux then yes, its an issue. If you have any skins apart from this, even non-tennogen then it will work.

6 hours ago, VanZnt said:

that does show that the ability to do that is already in game which makes it even more odd that you cant inspect with prime parts before you buy any.

Well, yes and no. The feature is in the game within the arsenal system, which is mostly seperate from the market system. Maybe there should be a toggle for primes in skins, however I doupt its a case of it already being in the game.

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's worth bearing in mind though that the vast majority of Tennogen skins likely aren't designed with the prime details in mind; they're "supposed" to have the prime details toggled off so you can see the whole skin.

Well, originally the didnt have this feature, but DE added the toggle so you could have it on if you wanted. Really its just adding a non-pime skin onto the prime.

Archived