Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible augment mod for the Tenet Envoy

Camberwell

Good day,

An idea for an augment mod for the tenet envoy....

the aiming laser does a small amount of damage (just enough the reduce the nullifier bubble), or the aiming laser just reduces the nullifier bubbles but does no damage

whichever really, one can waste lots of ammo hitting those big blue bubbles over and over and it only reduces it slightly

it would be great to reduce it with the aiming laser first

As much as it would make the weapon even stronger, I think we need enemies like the nullifier that counters slow fire rate explosive weapons. We're so heavily in an aoe meta already that I'd rather not enable those weapons to be able to do the one thing the rest of the 75% of weapons can do better. Still I'll admit it's a cool idea.

Some sarcasm: Maybe the other side of the coin would be to give Soma an augment that enables exploding bullets on contact. 4-5m radius...

57 minutes ago, Camberwell said:

whichever really, one can waste lots of ammo hitting those big blue bubbles over and over and it only reduces it slightly

I don’t know, it makes no sense to have an aiming laser deal damage. Don’t waste ammo on the bubble, just jump into it, or use a different weapon to break it.

its odd, because I'm sure in the past I've seen big blasty weapons take down bubbles huge amounts like its being reduced by the amount of damage received, in which case you would have thought the envoy would take down the bubble in one shot, unless that was before a change that happened

I mean if bubbles were reduced by the amount of damage received then why does one rocket only reduce it a little bit?

Archived