After 4 month, Vengeful Charge Ephemera still makes you blind in Archwing !

Skyz72

I will just copy my last thread because i have nothing more to say than please fix this blinding ephemera

When you use the Vengeful charge ephemera in archwing you will get dazzled by the HUGE amount of lighting effect and bright who is like 4 or 5 times superior than normal.

That cause your eyes to hurt and makes it more difficult to properly see.

Here's some pictures : (You will not have the lighting effects who is spamming your eyes)

ncys.png

rdvk.png

rmpv.png

davm.png

Have a nice day,

Skyz72

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iHeuksal said:

This is the reason why I stopped using any kind of Ephemera while archwinging around ... it literally either blinds or blocks the entire view.

Try Tri-Orbit Ephemera and launch yourself off AW Slingshot, you will change your mind

2 hours ago, Skyz72 said:

Ephemera are made to be used.

... Want to know what I call that?

Spoiler

Preferences...

If you're so keen to bending over to your tastes and let them ravage you while in the meantime you're making that ephemera as being of mandatory use, then that's your decision...

... But your decision to use isn't universal, nor your decision to make it mandatory... So, in the end, what seems to be mandatory for you is actually

Spoiler

optional for others

But don't take me wrong though, if its really so bad that's actually worse than the auto-exposure, then all we have to do is to simply change its colors to something a lot less "blindy".

However, the decision to use it on our stuff is ours to make, not yours.

Edited by Uhkretor
Fixing potential typos
  • Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Uhkretor a dit :

... Want to know what I call that?

Masquer le contenu

Preferences...

If you're so keep to bending over to your tastes and let them ravage you while in the meantime you're making that ephemera as being of mandatory use, then that's your decision...

... But your decision to use isn't universal, nor your decision to make it mandatory... So, in the end, what seems to be mandatory for you is actually

Masquer le contenu

optional for others

But don't take me wrong though, if its really so bad that's actually worse than the auto-exposure, then all we have to do is to simply change its colors to something a lot less "blindy".

However, the decision to use it on our stuff is ours to make, not yours.

What are you even talking about bro chill x) I'm talking of a visual bug on an animation on a video game.

So this bug needs to be fixed (as bugs used to). It's as simple as that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skyz72 said:

So this bug needs to be fixed (as bugs used to). It's as simple as that.

Please use black energy or unequip the ephemera. I have an archwing loadout that is streamlined away from cosmetics. Many syandanas interfere with archwing mode too, but there are no bug reports for it because they are funtioning exactly like they are supposed to.

5k4p3b.jpg

il y a 20 minutes, LillyRaccune a dit :

Please use black energy or unequip the ephemera. I have an archwing loadout that is streamlined away from cosmetics. Many syandanas interfere with archwing mode too, but there are no bug reports for it because they are funtioning exactly like they are supposed to.

5k4p3b.jpg

Who the heck would design an ephemera to be a spamming monster of flash effect who hides a part of your screen ?

"Please use black energy or unequip the ephemera." The ephemera should be designed to be used everywhere like all others ephemera.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Skyz72 said:

What are you even talking about bro chill x) I'm talking of a visual bug on an animation on a video game.

There is no bug here. All you are trying to do is claim a bug from a lightning effect, typically those will be bright in any game BECAUSE it is lightning. Either use darker colors or take the ephemera off. You have no legitimate "bug" claim to fall on here.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skyz72 said:

The ephemera should be designed to be used everywhere like all others ephemera.

And then there's the Eros Ephemera, which clearly isn't meant to be used in missions, getting partially/completely hidden based on camera distance from the Warframe/Operator.

... Ok... on a more serious note (And yes, I was being serious before)... If that Ephemera does that just in Archwing mode, that means (at least, for me) that the ephemera may be reacting to its speed... If so, then the Ephemera is working as intended... Which makes me believe that its best to have it equipped for Volt/Prime and that's what I'll do once I get that Ephemera...

... As much as you want to call it a "bug", I'm not seeing one here... But hey, at least it isn't a Void Storm Ephemera...

so you've got still images but what I'm wondering is when it's in motion does it cause bright flashing? Because that would put it solidly in the "dangerous for a certain population of players zone" and DE have been quite bad with strobing effects lately (they've fixed a lot of them and reduced others but man they just keep adding more somehow)

Are you using default visual settings? It may be because I'm on the Switch, but the glow of those lightning bolts seems to be the main issue (At least from what I can see, perhaps it's more than just that); On the Switch I haven't seen any intense glow from the Vengeful Charge Ephemera yet, granted I have yet to see it on someone's Archwing in a mission. I'd like to test it myself if I could, to see if it's a platform-graphics thing (Considering that PC & other consoles are capable of greater default graphics sometimes).

I did check around on it, since I don't have a personal example to provide yet;

Spoiler

FlawedUnevenEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif

That's pretty much how it appears on the Switch version as well, so I'm not sure why it glowed so brightly for you in AW mode. The only reason I can think of is either due to how it is in Archwing / Space missions innately (I haven't seen that on Switch, so I can't be sure), or if the PC is just naturally displaying those greater amounts of detail, glow included.

• That's why I was wondering if you're using default visual settings, or if you turned some of them up / down. If you are using default settings, then maybe a platform-comparison could help to see if it's that bright on Switch / other consoles as well in AW missions; If it turns out to be true, then the Ephemera must just be innately that bright in space.

• Hypothetically speaking, if it does turn out to be the case, I'm curious as to why that is. I'd imagine the Ephemera should be consistent compared to ground missions, where there isn't as bright of a glow effect around the lightning bolts; However, I wouldn't call that a bug right off the bat without actually testing it thoroughly myself. Not to say that you haven't, but I think there's room for further testing.

• That said, if you do have some visual settings turned up, etc., then I would try defaulting them and seeing if this brightness persists.

After I can deal with my first SoP, I'll see if I can find a Vengeful Charge Lich to try testing this too. I hope that'll help.

Le 20/08/2021 à 09:05, Drasiel a dit :

so you've got still images but what I'm wondering is when it's in motion does it cause bright flashing? Because that would put it solidly in the "dangerous for a certain population of players zone" and DE have been quite bad with strobing effects lately (they've fixed a lot of them and reduced others but man they just keep adding more somehow)

In motion that's way more obvious, i will make a video and send a maga nz link so everyone can see what is going on.

There is some vids :

Regular Archwing https://mega.nz/file/qH4XiSxY#vQhl0v5HLM5xUQfnISRZDlCwfQjyra6voWo4saKxbQg

/!\ Railjack Archwing https://mega.nz/file/LeowGK5Q#1R3qTIuyqhHd-hsQru_671aoDHAKNjwraeusXIfDCEE /!\

Land in Railjack https://mega.nz/file/OSpAFC4b#t_gMEfIvEbWDYmvYfiB_itLH3kDeOHpe04X6SybGVl0

Regular Land https://mega.nz/file/uLwSFKSI#1Kq90oVuLfm3BE7YkUZQMS9zBAnT11Php_7j0Tmx0og

No real difference between "Land in Railjack" and "Regular Land"

But a huge one between "Railjack Archwing" and "Regular Archwing"

6 hours ago, Skyz72 said:

There is some vids :

Regular Archwing https://mega.nz/file/qH4XiSxY#vQhl0v5HLM5xUQfnISRZDlCwfQjyra6voWo4saKxbQg

/!\ Railjack Archwing https://mega.nz/file/LeowGK5Q#1R3qTIuyqhHd-hsQru_671aoDHAKNjwraeusXIfDCEE /!\

Land in Railjack https://mega.nz/file/OSpAFC4b#t_gMEfIvEbWDYmvYfiB_itLH3kDeOHpe04X6SybGVl0

Regular Land https://mega.nz/file/uLwSFKSI#1Kq90oVuLfm3BE7YkUZQMS9zBAnT11Php_7j0Tmx0og

No real difference between "Land in Railjack" and "Regular Land"

But a huge one between "Railjack Archwing" and "Regular Archwing"

yeah Archwing and Railjack Archwing are really uncomfortable to look at. That should be fixed.

• Like 1

Le 20/08/2021 à 17:36, (NSW)Gamer-Steve a dit :

Are you using default visual settings? It may be because I'm on the Switch, but the glow of those lightning bolts seems to be the main issue (At least from what I can see, perhaps it's more than just that); On the Switch I haven't seen any intense glow from the Vengeful Charge Ephemera yet, granted I have yet to see it on someone's Archwing in a mission. I'd like to test it myself if I could, to see if it's a platform-graphics thing (Considering that PC & other consoles are capable of greater default graphics sometimes).

I did check around on it, since I don't have a personal example to provide yet;

Révéler le contenu masqué

FlawedUnevenEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif

That's pretty much how it appears on the Switch version as well, so I'm not sure why it glowed so brightly for you in AW mode. The only reason I can think of is either due to how it is in Archwing / Space missions innately (I haven't seen that on Switch, so I can't be sure), or if the PC is just naturally displaying those greater amounts of detail, glow included.

• That's why I was wondering if you're using default visual settings, or if you turned some of them up / down. If you are using default settings, then maybe a platform-comparison could help to see if it's that bright on Switch / other consoles as well in AW missions; If it turns out to be true, then the Ephemera must just be innately that bright in space.

• Hypothetically speaking, if it does turn out to be the case, I'm curious as to why that is. I'd imagine the Ephemera should be consistent compared to ground missions, where there isn't as bright of a glow effect around the lightning bolts; However, I wouldn't call that a bug right off the bat without actually testing it thoroughly myself. Not to say that you haven't, but I think there's room for further testing.

• That said, if you do have some visual settings turned up, etc., then I would try defaulting them and seeing if this brightness persists.

After I can deal with my first SoP, I'll see if I can find a Vengeful Charge Lich to try testing this too. I hope that'll help.

Make sure to look at the videos i posted just above.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1