Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cedo riven with minus puncture is good or bad?

David9999999

Question

6 answers to this question

the Shotgun mode has the lowest Status in the game, trying to go for Status builds on it is superfluous and basically a waste of your time.
just focus on more Damage or something.

-Puncture isn't super bad ergo, but it also doesn't do anything useful for this Gun.

More status procs means more overall damage. If you're exclusively stacking viral or some other status then it might be beneficial but if you're going for galvanized CO damage boosts then you're going to want to ensure you're getting lots of unique procs. 

It would take knowing the other stats of your riven to tell if it is good or not, as well as the overall intent with your build.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

the Shotgun mode has the lowest Status in the game, trying to go for Status builds on it is superfluous and basically a waste of your time.
just focus on more Damage or something.

-Puncture isn't super bad ergo, but it also doesn't do anything useful for this Gun.

I was under the impression that people were using the disc to spread status then the primary fire to kill the enemies... Is this not the meta use for Cedo?

49 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I was under the impression that people were using the disc to spread status then the primary fire to kill the enemies... Is this not the meta use for Cedo?

I think it's more that on the altfire -puncture is a harmless negative, but the primary mode would be affected, but can't proc so it's just losing damage instead of modifying status distribution.

(But I definitely built mine for status)

40 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

I think it's more that on the altfire -puncture is a harmless negative, but the primary mode would be affected, but can't proc so it's just losing damage instead of modifying status distribution.

(But I definitely built mine for status)

Ohhh. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize the disc had no innate puncture damage.

In that case I totally agree with you. 

5 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Ohhh. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize the disc had no innate puncture damage.
In that case I totally agree with you. 

yeah the Disc is surprisingly convenient, hit is 100% Slash, Explosion is 100% Blast :D

Archived