Equinox bug?

Klover.

Question

So im not entirely sure, this might JUST be on my end and if it is i would love to know how to fix it but i was using my equinox prime yesterday and i saw that the names in the abilities are switched up? i.e for mend and maim it says day equinox will create a bleed effect whereas its the night equinox who does the bleed effect and the rest of the abilities are like that as well. i dont have an image right now as i am on my way to work but if the devs could fix that itd be nice because when i first started to use it i couldnt get it to do the abilities i wanted it to..

3 answers to this question

I'm afraid this is not a new change. The Day Form has the offensive abilities and the Night Form has the defensive ones. The emissive colour that you choose will determine whether you start in Day or Night mode at the beginning of a mission.

Spoiler

(When I first started reading your post, I thought you were unsure about which form was which. So I made a meme. Sorry about that... but I went thru all the trouble to make a non-joke meme and I'm going to share it anyway.)

5k5bcr.jpg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm afraid this is not a new change. The Day Form has the offensive abilities and the Night Form has the defensive ones. The emissive colour that you choose will determine whether you start in Day or Night mode at the beginning of a mission.

Reveal hidden contents

(When I first started reading your post, I thought you were unsure about which form was which. So I made a meme. Sorry about that... but I went thru all the trouble to make a non-joke meme and I'm going to share it anyway.)

5k5bcr.jpg

but when i was using it it was the night form who was doing the offensive and the day form with the defensive

Just now, Klover. said:

but when i was using it it was the night form who was doing the offensive and the day form with the defensive

maybe itll be fixed now since the game restarted 🤔 i didnt really understand what was happening lol