Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cold below

So I've been playing the call of the tempestarii a lot as I'm trying to unlock the song cold below. However big problem. Last couple play throughs I did nothing but search the ships for the second song fragment. But it's never there. At first I thought it was because my Helios scanned it and I somehow managed to notice it but no because when I check the my ships music it's not there. Can someone please give me so help on what I should do. 

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Lord_Rayzeor666 said:

So I've been playing the call of the tempestarii a lot as I'm trying to unlock the song cold below. However big problem. Last couple play throughs I did nothing but search the ships for the second song fragment. But it's never there. At first I thought it was because my Helios scanned it and I somehow managed to notice it but no because when I check the my ships music it's not there. Can someone please give me so help on what I should do. 

Ensure you have as much loot radar as possible.

If you have Khora equip animal instinct to both your companion and venari. 

The somachord should show up on the radar. Make sure you are doing a lot of vertical movement to ensure you are spreading your loot radar vertically (I believe it only extends 15m above and below your character despite horizontal range).

Archived