Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Riven doesn't work on kuva-Hek

(NSW)AZUKONA

I got shotgan-riven-mod(Hek-riven) and I leveled it up to maximum. 
And I installed the mod on kuva-Hek.
But only the initial value was reflected on kuva-Hek.
For your information,this riven works fine on nomal Hek or Vaykor Hek(maximum value is reflected).
Please fix it.

Are you talking about Riven Disposition?

The maximum mod strength of a riven will be influenced by it's disposition and Kuva Hek sits currently at a comfortable 1/5 disposition (Likely due to it being the new hot weapon, All new weapons will start at 1/5 dispo [or .5 out of a .5 - 1.5 scale but I will use stars as it's the way disposition is represented in game] as of the disposition changes for new weapons or be heavily gated by determined base stats which Kuva Hek excels in compared to it's former variants, Translation: It will have a MUCH worse disposition because it's better)

For reference Hek and Vaykor Hek have a dispo of 4/5 and 3/5 respectively, even Vaykor Hek should show a slight decrease in mod raw values, though the difference between a 3/5 and 4/5 isn't anywhere as bad as a 1/5 dispo. But, it should be slight, maybe a few percentages lower values.

A 1/5 riven dispo's value are roughly 20-30% of various stats, depending on the stat, if that's what you are observing it is likely the disposition, and it will likely stay that way given Kuva Hek is a MR 15 weapon, a Kuva Weapon and a shotgun with high crit chance and dmg output relative to other weapons of it's class.

But yes. The cause of this, that on the overall mods screen, you see the 'Hek' vanilla variant's higher disposition values, and in the case, when you are modding the Kuva Hek, you see the real, lower values.

Thus, it is not a bug.

Archived