Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania and Nullifiers as Capture Targets on the Void

SarusMindfury

Easy to replicate: 
You activate the Razorwings with Titania, reach the Capture Target on the Void (i didnt check in other place), if is a Nullifier break the blue bubble with the Dex Pixia and then you cannot do damage to the Nullifier. You can shoot him with Dex Pixia, hit him with the Diwata but any of thoose two does damage to the target. 
If you cancel the Razorwings and attack him with your "normal" weapons or use your operator you can damage him, but your exalted weapons cannot. 

I assume is a bug cause you can damage other types of capture targets and (as far as i know) nullifiers doesnt have any special powers outside of their bubble. 

This also happens with the Nullifier Capture Targets on Deimos - interestingly if you damage the target before he activates his nullifier shield you can kill him as normal. It's only if the shield is active that you can't damage him with Dex Pixia/Diwata.

Its a feature, not a bug. Enemies that are immune to warframe powers cannot be damaged by titanias guns, nor other frames exhalted weapons like mesa's regulators. This has been the case for the nullifier capture targets since years back.

• 2 weeks later...
En 21/8/2021 a las 11:43, Vahenir dijo:

Its a feature, not a bug. Enemies that are immune to warframe powers cannot be damaged by titanias guns, nor other frames exhalted weapons like mesa's regulators. This has been the case for the nullifier capture targets since years back.

If it was true, it would happen with ALL capture targets, but only happens with enemies with the "nullifier" bubble. 

Also, i think it got fixed. 

Archived