Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Multiplayer Door Bugw

Zyric

This seems to happen quite often and actually prevents me from completing missions.  Basically i will come up to a doorway that looks like the door is open but i can't walk through it.  Mobs and team mates can continue through it but i'm stuck.  when i try shooting through it the shots bounce off as if im shooting at a door.  Also the game just did a host migration and it fixed the problem for that mission.

I had the same problem, the door either appears to be open or is invisible. I can see the enemies on the other side and they shoot at me but the bullets hit the invisible door. Walking up to it or sliding doesn't work like it does on the usual lag doors that are stuck closed.

I had a problem once (but only once) around 10.0.0 where I couldn't walk through a certain door - every time it zapped me back as if I had fallen into a pit. I had to have the Loki on my team switch teleport me into the next room.

I also find that if there's a lot of latency between me and the host, doors will sometimes just refuse to open until the host comes back and opens the door.