Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 23 - August 27

[DE]Dudley

24HoM8aHsFzVKJtMK2RK5DpubXDrxJnDXO48zae0

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer 45 Ducats:

mqnMrdaQBRvrhCK4eECM071qG2s326Iuv5NXhp-P

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Devstream #156

Tune in for Devstream #156 for an Umbra Forma Blueprint.

kxLHfvYxZcDqpq4cvI4C6aMIDFp3LBGsAkY3_1fQ

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

BzuMT0i.png

I totally understand that it's supposed to be an extra to augment the actual stream but 45d is what I expect to get in an average 5 minutes cracking relics, 10 if I get really bad RNG. Like honestly if it was 100d I think that would be reasonable. Watch the full 150 minutes over the week and get enough for an average Baro reward.

Nobody can have too much ducats. I'll take it.

i mean... of course you can just open a relic in 2 minutes, and get the same amount of ducats watching this stream for half an hour.
so i guess this week's drop is going to fall into one of those "tune in for the stream, and get free ducats while you're at it" instead of the bigger tennocon level hype "drop whatever you're doing and tune in because you can get friggin loki prime".
it's nice to get if you're already decided that you want to be there, but doesn't warrant tuning in just for getting the drops.

it's feels slightly better than last week's "orokin cell raffle". no rng, everybody gets the same ducats, we know what to expect, nobody will leave the stream feeling bummed.
but yeah, if you watch stream just for the drops, another easy pass again this week.

===================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i give this week's drops three thumbs out of five (👍👍👍--)
hopefully you guys will announce a devstream cuz that would be something to be excited about in this meh week.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)XMike0xHugeX said:

A whole 45 ducats? Not like i can get over double the amount from selling one good item ...

Yes you would be able to get over 45 ducuts in 30 minutes pretty easily but you could also just have your phone playing the stream without watching it and this way you don’t have to sell a prime part and you gain more this this way

11 minutes ago, (PSN)XMike0xHugeX said:

A whole 45 ducats? Not like i can get over double the amount from selling one good item ...

Thank you Captain Obvious for that delightful quip, please do entertain us more with complaints about basically free stuff and how it doesn't measure up to your standards 🙄

I like this very much so I won't hate. It's an amount that corresponds with something that makes sense.

It's technically not a grab bag as there is only one drop (no RNG).  225 Total if I get all the allotted drops. It will definite help for the weekend as next weekend is a Baro weekend...

Wait does this mean there is going to be something interesting in his shop this coming visit?

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I like this very much so I won't hate. It's an amount that corresponds with something that makes sense.

It's technically not a grab bag as there is only one drop (no RNG).  225 Total if I get all the allotted drops. It will definite help for the weekend as next weekend is a Baro weekend...

Wait does this mean there is going to be something interesting in his shop this coming visit?

I hope baro will have something good 

I hope it isnt expensive lol

Archived