Community Stream Schedule: August 23 - August 27

21 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

4 days=180 ducats

Yes, however there are five scheduled drops. 30 minutes per drop spread out over four FIVE 1-hour streams, including the international stream. 

Edited by LillyRaccune
Added international, thanks Fastlane.
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Arcticus_Skorpio said:

I think they should do a week of 30 Platinum per stream.

Rhino Excalibur GIF 

30 Minutes, 30 Platinum. Think the players deserve it.

Wondering if it's possible to get 45 Ducats per stream from Warframe International Live, and where else can people get drops ???

I think I deserve 30 plat for reading this considering how you colored the font :p

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Arcticus_Skorpio said:

I think they should do a week of 30 Platinum per stream.

Rhino Excalibur GIF 

30 Minutes, 30 Platinum. Think the players deserve it.

Wondering if it's possible to get 45 Ducats per stream from Warframe International Live, and where else can people get drops ???

Tell me about how you deserve anything 

Pulp Fiction Listening GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Borodon said:

People complaining about free stuff gets me every time. Just don't watch the stream then. Free is free.

Exactly this, if you don't like the drops, don't watch the stream. Sure they're looking at viewer count and that's part of the reason why they have the rewards. I've only been playing a few weeks and missed out on Loki, by like 1 minute. It's nice to get free stuff regardless what it is. 

• Like 2

I feel that 5x45 Ducats is pretty nice, actually. Sure, you can get them yourself, but that applies to almost all of the drops. Seeing how bad my luck is at times when cracking relics, I do appreciate five sure things of silver value.

Edited by Aeoni
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Nobody can have too much ducats. I'll take it.

i mean... of course you can just open a relic in 2 minutes, and get the same amount of ducats watching this stream for half an hour.
so i guess this week's drop is going to fall into one of those "tune in for the stream, and get free ducats while you're at it" instead of the bigger tennocon level hype "drop whatever you're doing and tune in because you can get friggin loki prime".
it's nice to get if you're already decided that you want to be there, but doesn't warrant tuning in just for getting the drops.

it's feels slightly better than last week's "orokin cell raffle". no rng, everybody gets the same ducats, we know what to expect, nobody will leave the stream feeling bummed.
but yeah, if you watch stream just for the drops, another easy pass again this week.

===================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i give this week's drops three thumbs out of five (👍👍👍--)
hopefully you guys will announce a devstream cuz that would be something to be excited about in this meh week.

100% agree mate. It’s hard to argue that people show up for the streams alone, since this past week showed an estimated 50% drop in viewers, but I do think that it’s nice to have drops that give something useful that we all get. No dumb RNG, no getting the same glyph 5 times out of 5, no BS. Just you watch, you get this for it. As to those who want to say to me “it’s free stuff, accept it”, what if I gifted you the same exact book 5 times? It’s free, so you should accept it right? Or, what if you had a raffle that could give you a nice car, but also could give you a blank piece of paper, a stool, a bunch of bananas, or a key chain. That’s kind of what it feels like with grab bags. Yes, there’s the chance of you getting 5 expensive cars but there’s also the chance of you getting 5 blank pieces of paper. Drops like this one, while you could get more by farming, I’ll take since it gives me something useful and I don’t have to do a blood sacrifice of the sergeant to ensure I get what I want lol.

• Like 4

Please respect our time, it's a hard pass for me on this week's stream. Btw guys everyone keeps saying free stuff is free, that logic only works if you're not the one paying for your internet connection. Last time I checked 'free' internet access is a fantasy. Nor is my time 'free' in any sense of the word.

I'm not saying that they need to put amazing offers up for the twitch drop every week but, but this is just a bit insulting.

Thing is if there wasn't a drop for this week I might have actually watched the stream anyways. Just like anyone who's happy to do something for free or on the other hand if payment is involved isn't willing to so for under what I'm worth thanks but no thanks.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Yes, however there are five scheduled drops. 30 minutes per drop spread out over four 1-hour streams.

and there's technically a 5th scheduled stream, if you include warframeinternational, since the progress carries over between the two. That's a wednesday stream at noon PST (whatever that is in your time zone).

• Like 3

When you scroll thru the thread to see how many people just watch for the drops, and stop and wonder if those people know that DE is giving drops they aren't obligated to give.

I appreciate all the drops, even if they seem minor.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fastlane37 said:

and there's technically a 5th scheduled stream, if you include warframeinternational, since the progress carries over between the two. That's a wednesday stream at noon PST (whatever that is in your time zone).

I forgot about Warframe International. That explains why there are five drops!

19 hours ago, Shadowmugen said:

Nor is my time 'free' in any sense of the word.

But it's worth so little you'll go and comment here which takes MORE TIME then it takes to collect a drop given all you have to do is START a stream and at some point that day COLLECT the drop? Unless you can't manage a mouse/touch pad the time it took to type in your ridiculously close minded comment took more time then the drop would! Please do however continue on your ridiculous little monologue about how FREE ITEMS aren't FREE ENOUGH because you've had to pay for something to access the internet via, the electricity to power said item, the privilege to access the internet and then waste your 'oh so valuable time' doing things that may or may not need to be done. Your entire point undermined by the fact your time suddenly becomes cheap enough for you to watch if there was no reward in the first place... just wow.

• Like 1

Hi all, please refrain from insulting each other, there's no need for it.

You're more than welcome to talk about however you feel about the streams and twitch drops but please don't attack each other.

Cheers

• Like 6