General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Nightwave Missions All Complete - No points Awarded

(PSN)BarriEx2010

Guess I reported this in the wrong place before

At the tail end of the last Nightwave, my missions started showing as completed with no points Awarded. It prevented me from being able to accrue enough points to finish the Nightwave missions.

I logged back in after some time away from frustration, and my current Nightwave missions are the same; showing as completed immediately, and no points rewarded, nor is there any way to reasonably gain enough points to progress in Nightwave.

I am having this same exact problem. Sunday evening I logged in to check the new Nightwave missions and they showed up fine, but later that night and ever since when I log in they are all shown as completed, but I didn't do them, received no credit for them, and I cannot progress on them.

When I log into the app and view my Nightwave missions from there, they do show up with the correct progress (none), but I cannot do them in game.

Edited by (PSN)Aoxodus

Hey, so a while ago I noticed that the game seems to save your Nightwave mission progress locally rather than on their server, so I tried deleting my save data on my ps4 and relaunching the game. All of my Nightwave missions are showing up fine now.

You don't need to delete Warframe itself, just go into Settings->Storage->System Storage->Save Data->Warframe, then hit start and choose to delete the save data. All you will lose is your local settings, like volume levels, controller sensitivity, etc. Your characters, inventory, etc., are all saved/stored online obviously.

Kind of a pain to have to redo my settings, but at least I won't miss out on Nightwave stuff this week. Really hope they fix this issue, as Googling about it shows people have been having the issue for a couple of years.