Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation Vaults tier 1 should be easier, with less infested in the ruins

PsyPirate

Like the title says, I think isolation vaults at tier 1 (at least) should be made easier by reducing the infested that spawn in the ruin tunnels, I come from work and just want to play a little bit of warframe to progress in the entrati standing, but most of the times i find myself unable to protect loid in the ruins because the number of enemies is just too great, that they even completly block the path and loid just stays there taking damage, while a few times it seems just easy enough, like many things in this game this is too much inconsistent

That is literally the game providing feedback to you that says "Your approach to this is ineffective, try different tactics."

They don't need to be easier, you simply need better tactics and perhaps more suitable gear.

What warframe and weapons are you using? What elements? If you're relying on Viral damage, that's slowing you down as all the Deimos-unique enemies are immune to Viral procs and resistant to that damage type.

I'm using the right equipment and weapons, i researched it, but sometimes im just too tired after work and want a more slow paced, not so intense gameplay, is just that the number of infested is too great for me at those times and Loid always dies. I still wanna play warframe for the little time i get after work and before i go to bed, and rn there isn't any other thing i want to be farming other than a necramech.

Archived