Returning player after many years with restricted account

soshootso

Question

Hi, im in a bit of a pickle. My account has been restricted for years. Since 2019 or so, due to negative platinum.

Whenever I try to login, it keeps telling me to reach support to solve the issue, but I cant. Long story short, I sent too many tickets some years ago about a issue, and I lost support access because of that. 

So now when I need support the most, my only option is to ask here for help. I hope I can find some help here, im really hyped to see how much warframe has changed.

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, soshootso said:

So now when I need support the most, my only option is to ask here for help

You get directed to support for a reason. People here are players, not DE staff.

The solution to negative platinum is buying whatever amount you need to be back on zero or higher.

9 minutes ago, soshootso said:

Hi, im in a bit of a pickle. My account has been restricted for years. Since 2019 or so, due to negative platinum.

Whenever I try to login, it keeps telling me to reach support to solve the issue, but I cant. Long story short, I sent too many tickets some years ago about a issue, and I lost support access because of that. 

So now when I need support the most, my only option is to ask here for help. I hope I can find some help here, im really hyped to see how much warframe has changed.

We cannot help you here on the forums; your only hope is support.  But since you are caught in this catch-22, my only suggestion is to start over with a new email and new account.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, soshootso said:

If Support locked you out from contacting support... well, dang, that's a bit of a pickle for sure. Maybe you could contact DE with a new account to ask about the old account? But if you are banned from support that would probably be seen as some kind of circumvention or otherwise against the rules so idk. 

Nothing anyone here can do, depending on your account progress from years ago it might honestly be easier to start over. 

Getting your plat out of the negative, whether you hit up support or not though, is literally the only way to fix this. If that sounds like too much money to you... idk, you gotta do what makes the most sense for you. 

He's mr24 with 1200 hours played. I imagine that account would have some valuables in it.

First of all, let it be a lesson to be more patient and less karen. Spamming support will get anybody nowhere.

As for our solution, the best i could think of is brute forcing your way back into the game by paying your negative plats, hope some automated system or unknowing staff lets you pass. If I were you, I'll browse every info and tutorials i could find about how to do that, then pay up and hope for the best.

Good luck, tenno.

• Like 1