Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what are we getting between now and new war?

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Kinda don't want a content drought like before war within again so im hoping we'll get some small bits of things to tide us over. Im hoping at least more tenet weapons and something to help getting canidates/larvlings to spawn with the thing you want instead of spinning the wheel for an hour

Geezz you people get bored easily. :tongue:

Assuming they're still trying to adhere to the whole "only show what we're near ready to ship" from the previous TennoCon with Deimos then I wouldn't expect it to be too far out. Unless they dropped a rough estimate in one of their streams.

Either way I wouldn't expect any new "content" other than the already mentioned changes and the usual bug fixes. Even with Nidus' PA I wouldn't expect it until New War since both will be simultaneous platform releases.

21 minutes ago, trst said:

Assuming they're still trying to adhere to the whole "only show what we're near ready to ship" from the previous TennoCon with Deimos then I wouldn't expect it to be too far out. Unless they dropped a rough estimate in one of their streams.

Either way I wouldn't expect any new "content" other than the already mentioned changes and the usual bug fixes. Even with Nidus' PA I wouldn't expect it until New War since both will be simultaneous platform releases.

Except the new warframe Caliban and some enemy designes were still at concept art phases during tennocon and we know how long it takes DE to transform concept into 3D functioning models… so yeah it will take a while

The same thing that keeps warframe veterans playing the game for these past 8 years:

Find things that entertains you and do it.

Seriously content-dependant gamers with zero creativity is any videogame's worst nightmare, especially a GaaS like warframe.

Breath Of The Wild can be finished in 30 minutes. That would be you guys. "Yo i've finished this, nintendo gimme more dlc".

Yet other people have been playing botw for thousands of hours. Not just to defeat ganon, but collecting koroks, cathing horses, people make flying rafts and explore unexplored places, last time i checked there's a dude who attached his bike to a raft and made a motorboat. A MOTORBOAT. Nintendo didn't designed a motorboat in botw. Remember long ago when tennos invented bullet jumping, it's so good, DE actually put it inside the game? Where did those people go?

=============

"Content drought mentality" like that is what gave us trash "endgame" stuff like rivens, and unnecessarily drag out systems like liches. DE became so desperate to cling on to your short attentions, they force unnecessary dragged out contents instead of making quality ones.

So yeah go ikeaframe or do some speedruns. Heck start a clan, start a new warframe discord channel. Discover and invent the new bullet jump. You know best how to entertain yourself.

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

just Yareli buffs, some changes to holokeys (that don't solve jack squat IMO, they are still a non-guaranteed reward) and Nidus Prime, the only thing actually worth waiting for.

4 hours ago, vanaukas said:

CALIBAN!?!?!?

this is Caliban: he's themed around sentients (not eidolons, OG sentients): he even has Sentient adaptation as his passive. and no, I have no idea what that weapon is meant to be, looks like it was drawn under the influence.

Reddit - Dive into anything

I'm expecting pretty much nothing besides some re-works, a couple of new Primes, and maybe re-runs of old events. It's why I've been taking my time with the New Tenet and Kuva weapons - only got four of them so far and haven't fused any yet - while playing other games, most recently spending most of my time with one in particular.

Now excuse me while I go take big papa Vlad to go slap down a bald man-child and show him how conquering the Empire is done.

Probably not much, so I guess grind something you've been putting off if you feel like you have nothing to do, play something else, or start playing through a back log

Right now I'm playing through Nier Automata and hot damn I'm disappointed in myself for picking it up and dropping off for a while. It's so good

hace 8 horas, Jivy dijo:

Just play another game while waiting

🙄

We may have plague star, nidus prime, more leverians (seriously what happened to Hildryn and Vauban's?) and QoL changes like increasing the god damn holokey drop chance.

Now, what I think we will get but its my opinion and will most likely not happen is tenno reinforcements and an event to test the new faction npc gameplay pretty much like index a couple years ago.

Archived