Can you nerf Corpus Railjack, and Orphix modes?

(PSN)Tomplexthis

the ships never stop spawning, and it becomes pretty much impossible to do anything solo in railjack.

in orphix, the sentient control goes up way too fast, and the spawn times per orphix are way too fast.

there is also an infinite loading bug for railjack that has still not been fixed, where you basically are forced to close the game out.

the biggest issue with railjack is the time/vs loss investment when you fail. it takes way too long to do any corpus missions.

you have tons of things before you even get the chance to do the missions in the first place. and its terribly frustrating.

the ships, and crew ships, infinitely spawn, so if you are trying to do the objectives to start the mission on the ship, you basically cant.

you are constantly fighting off the infinite ships, while also having to do 2 side objectives, to get onto the ship. 

there is even a insta fail state if you use the "form up" ability while starting the mission, i found by accident. 

spending 45 minutes to try and do the orphix mission, was pure abomination. all that time was wasted because these issues. (veil proxima orphix corpus)

there really needs to be a skill MR gate or something too to railjack, why are unranked Mr 2 people in the tier 3 of railjack? 

the whole thing feels unbalanced and nuts. 

maybe there just needs to be a limit to the ships, or a cooldown between them, or they cant attack your railjack while you do the other missions.

what would really help, is if the 3 ai squamates could repair the ship, or operate turrets. we should be able to command them too.

mostly all those 3 bots do is stand in the back of the ship. 

-the infinite loading bug is awfully common, and it happened 6 times within a day. 

orphix just needs a bit retooled, nerfed, rebalanced or something. considering that all our weapons keep getting downgraded.

the sentients are not entirely easy to kill, and necramechs can be pathetically useless. 

please try to rebalance the railjack system a bit. the grineer seem fine, but the corpus ones are ridiculous. especially solo, since finding RJ squads is tough

(another thing i kinda hate is that when i try to start a mission from my ship, i get tossed onto other peoples)

(and pretty much, my ship is 100% fully upgraded, while the peoples ships were thrown onto basically have like 1 mod on them)

23 hours ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Get a good crew when you level your Command intrinsics. Makes the Corpus Railjack missions a joke.

regardless, i would like the option to command a A.i squadmate to get on a turret and help. 

we get 2 turrets, and if you are solo, they are not being used. it would help alot if the bots would know how to run things.

using the foundry, repairing the ship, and using turrets, as commands. what if they even could pilot the ship, following you, if commanded.

staying at a distance, not on top of you, but driving it at least 150-250m near you at all times. on command only

12 hours ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

regardless, i would like the option to command a A.i squadmate to get on a turret and help. 

we get 2 turrets, and if you are solo, they are not being used. it would help alot if the bots would know how to run things.

using the foundry, repairing the ship, and using turrets, as commands. what if they even could pilot the ship, following you, if commanded.

staying at a distance, not on top of you, but driving it at least 150-250m near you at all times. on command only

You described what the crew can do. Get Command intrinsics, go to Ticker and get a crew.

You can place one to repair the ship, one piloting it and one in the turrets and you can just do whatever you want.

• Like 1