Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomizer Option for Warframes

SnowWarFr

I got almost all the warframes and I'm sort of bored doing missions to the point that I forget that frames beside Sayrn, Inaros, Equinox, and a few others still exist. I usually cope this by putting the names in a randomizer from a website and pick out which one I'm playing for the mission just for that spice of life.

It would be nice if I can get that option built in-house as a toggle feature on the Arsenal.

6 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

This option randomizes the entire loadout though. If you want to randomize your warframes or one of your weapons, you can't.

If you have an unused Loadout Slot then you could dedicate that to randomizing, then just change the Warframe in a different Loadout to whatever was randomly chosen without changing the weapons etc.

11 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Go to Loadouts, click the Randomize option.

I always shout at people "Look at your UI! Explore things! Click on Things! Look at what the game is telling you!"...and now I feel like fool because I had never noticed that button before.

Some people stream Legend of Zelda:OoT Randomizer.

Some people stream Borderlands randomizer.

Some even do Ace Combat randomizer.

But I will do Steel Path randomizer. 🤣 I'm gonna f'kin die.

edit

never mind, this sucks.

17 hours ago, Katinka said:

If you have an unused Loadout Slot then you could dedicate that to randomizing, then just change the Warframe in a different Loadout to whatever was randomly chosen without changing the weapons etc.

It's not quite what I was looking for, but I guess I can enjoy weapon randomizing, too. It's almost there.

Archived