Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILERS IN POST) Game progress is saved, but Lotus/Solaris/Entrati have regressed?

Menalippe

I've currently completed all parts of the main questline, I'm Old Mate rank with Solaris United, and Friend with the Entrati family.

However, when on missions, Lotus appears as a live person, not Ordis' digitized likeness of her after she leaves. When talking to the Solaris in Fortuna, their chest compartments no longer open up to show their faces. And the Entrati family all still show up as Daughter/Father/etc. instead of by Kaelli/Vilcor/etc.

Am I the only one having this problem?

hace 6 minutos, Menalippe dijo:

I've currently completed all parts of the main questline, I'm Old Mate rank with Solaris United, and Friend with the Entrati family.

However, when on missions, Lotus appears as a live person, not Ordis' digitized likeness of her after she leaves. When talking to the Solaris in Fortuna, their chest compartments no longer open up to show their faces. And the Entrati family all still show up as Daughter/Father/etc. instead of by Kaelli/Vilcor/etc.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Do you have the "Creator mode" enabled? that causes those things and also never shows the operator face when talking.

Archived