Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Problem going an hour on defense missions

(XBOX)SnowWolf7906

Can't say I have, though I tend to not go more than the minimum required to have gone through all of the rotations at least once.

Sounds pretty bizarre though; I'm guessing the amount of damage done to it before that point was negligible/non-existant? What node was it? Maybe it can be narrowed down as a bug or something or a potential interaction between environment and defense target that others may have experienced even if it didn't destroy the target for them

I've gone to 120 but it is sketchy especially with NPC defense objects, they can fall through holes in some maps which will auto fail or get one shot by the laser beams in the void defense map. Things like that ruining your defense make you really question why you should bother..

I would say that you guys just missed something and it did onehit the defence target or some other BS.

I dont even understand the point of going for a long defence like this, because defence is slow and unlike kuva survival.... you dont get anything special from defence missions that makes it woth to stay.

Excavations? Can be faster than survival
Survival? Easy going with rewards every 5 minutes
Ā 

Thinking about it i can see that you might do defence in steel path, because once the wave is done you can fight the acolyte without adds.... but if this is your problem you might wanna switch frames or get some better weapons.

you don't gamble on a game where you need to pull out the script history just to investigate what onĀ earth one-shotted you on that last mission.

the number one cause of death in warframe is some stray bullets or un-telegraphed abilities that players couldn't even see coming.

Ā 

even if somehow you spent enough time studying warframe and can identify those stuff reliably, there are still the bugs.

best way to do endurance runs is solo, it minimizes probabilities of bugs. and showing restraint, sure you can do 12 hours survival, but remember that some unknownĀ bug can popĀ out any given time, so probably just do an hour run 12 times instead.

21 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Can't say I have, though I tend to not go more than the minimum required to have gone through all of the rotations at least once.

Sounds pretty bizarre though; I'm guessing the amount of damage done to it before that point was negligible/non-existant? What node was it? Maybe it can be narrowed down as a bug or something or a potential interaction between environment and defense target that others may have experienced even if it didn't destroy the target for them

Defence/venus/tessera

Ā 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Shell2579 said:

Defence/venus/tessera

Ā 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Shell2579 said:

It's the same with Mercury defence we got to an hour an poof failedĀ 

oh, well there goes my theory, since that sounds like you're having the same result across multiple Factions.

however, here's another theory. AoE Weapons lately can Damage the user on rare occasions because of bugfreegame. i wonder if Objectives might be able to be hit by that sameĀ  Damage.

Archived