Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Lighting Choice

SocratesTheWise

Wouldn't it be great if DE added an all powerful warframe? His entrance could be special! He could teleport into the map with flickering lights and a cloud of smoke!

He should also be powerful enough to beat most people who aren't smart enough to stand on top of a box!

I'm sorry my idea seemed to bother you, I just proffered this idea because I felt that the ability to do more then just add decorations to make the dojo unique would be good for the game. This would allow for dojos to give rooms different tones and subsequently make them seem purposeful, like the first time you enter the obstacle course and you can immediately tell  that it is something completely different then the rest of the dojo. 

I want a lighting color changer. I hate those bright blue lights,blue really isn't my color :< Also I want a lighting dim switch. With all that I can now make the Stalker's Lair with Red lights and toned down light intensity,or maybe a heavenly Dojo with Yellow lights and light intensity to the max.

I actually like the idea of an ambient light color/intensity option.  I mean, missions already tend to have varying ambient light colors, so why can't we set one for dojos?  Combined with choosable colors for the walls, floors, and ceiling (the same way you can color warframes and weapons) you could create some really neat and distinct variation in clan dojos using assets that mostly already exist in-game.