Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

“Friend”

(PSN)Ender_lordMJ

Question

So I have a friend who I’ve known for a few years, I trusted him to sell one of my weapon riven (not sure if that’s how it’s spelt) mods and I’ve not gotten on for a few weeks. I’m not a huge player either but he hasn’t even mentioned if he’s sold it to someone or not. I’ve caught him lying a few times so I don’t know if I can trust him. Is there a way I can find out if he’s sold it and won’t give me the plat?

7 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Ender_lordMJ said:

His player name is -removed-, and I’ve caught him lying a few times so I don’t know if I can trust him. Is there a way I can find out if he’s sold it and won’t give me the plat?

You are aware that you cannot name this person right? That’s a rule violation and can get you in trouble.

You traded for a promise, and seem to have suffered the consequences. There is no way you can find out if it is sold except by asking your friend. You cannot get the platinum unless he gives it to you.

you've been offline for a "few weeks"? in terms of videogame time by all rights you abandoned it and the items are his now.

seriously, In Real Life if you leave a bike in my repair shop without picking it up that's what happens. just speed up the timeline x10 because videogame time is faster than IRL.

oh yeah, also, if he's a "friend" then just PM him and ask: "did you sell that Riven yet?"

I'm pretty sure he would know the answer better than any of us randos on the forum.

25 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

if you leave a bike in my repair shop without picking it up that's what happens.

In my country, that is a crime and you would go to jail :V

Max you could do, is negociate a extra $ for the 'garage rent' but even if the other person refuse, there is nothing you can do.

Archived