galv mods and weapon arcanes against eidolon

(XBOX)spikeylizard

so my question is ,is it worth modding your weapons with the  galvanized mods and weapon arcane's against the eidolon fight ? the galv mods say that you need a kill to proc them properly , so if your not getting a kill they won,t work with the eidolon , same with the arcane's , you need some sort of kill to proc them ,so should I just stay with my original builds and not bother with with this new system?

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)spikeylizard said:

so should I just stay with my original builds and not bother with with this new system?

If you are talking exclusively for eidolons then you shouldn’t bother. If you intend to use the gear elsewhere then it could be beneficial - any mission where you can get kills.

I think it is still effective. At max rank, you are getting 80% multi-shot just not the benefit of stacks unless you happen to kill a few Grineer or other enemies over the course of attacking the Eidolon. That is what I did and got a few stacks here and there.

Worst case, you can always do a second build just for Eidolon hunts with the regular version vs. galvanized.