Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sister of Parvos will not spawn

PatchyCB

Ran the granum void like 15 times now with well over the number of kills needed and I just cannot get one to spawn

Tried doing void straight away tried doing it after capture (all tests on Pluto - Hydra)

Even ran with a much higher mastery rank player to make sure I was doing everything correct and we tried 3 or 4 times and still no luck so I'm presuming it is bugged somehow and isn't allowing a sister to spawn

EDIT: Bug appears to have fixed itself? I guess I was getting incredibly unlucky with spawning or something? either way it's working now

It seems you already completed the deadlock protocol, as you can open granum void, but did you complete the call of the tempestarii quest ? Also, sometimes, the capture map is too small. Better try in exterminate.

Also, did you correctly used a zenith key ?

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

It seems you already completed the deadlock protocol, as you can open granum void, but did you complete the call of the tempestarii quest ? Also, sometimes, the capture map is too small. Better try in exterminate.

Also, did you correctly used a zenith key ?

Yeah used zenith key done all the quests as well

don't have an active lich either so really not a clue tested on some other maps after posting and still no luck either

Archived