General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Sabotage caches

(PSN)shiwan8

There are none to 2 caches in those, very often. I have now gone through 14 missions with all the loot detection mods that can be stacked. Went through the missions like a jealous girlfriend goes through  her bf’s phone and in exactly none of those missions did I find more than 2 caches. I can accept that I could have failed 2-3 of those on my own, but 14 in a row, not a chance. 

How about you fix that or remove the requirements regarding those missions. I think the later would be better but I’m guessing that that will not happen.  

Earth sabotage. Can’t remember the name. Same thing in Saturn (jupiter?) a few days earlier. 

the reason this is a problem is that this is easily verifiable. Each room in those tile sets has at least one item that is displayed in loot radar. The caches are also displayed in loot radar. When you clear a map and go through it to make sure it is what it is and still do not find the caches despite having all the relevant mods on it’s bug, not user failure. 14 in a row is a huge problem since there are things in this game that demand ghat those caches are found specifically in sabotage missions. 

I think this is an issue of skill and not a bug. There are a few places that sculptures and syndicate medallions can appear in untouchable places in walls and under the floor, but not huge cache lockers.

Loot Radar has a 14m virtical range, so you can walk past loot that is above you. Jupiter is unique because it has many huge rooms with diverse shapes and hiding places. Cervantes Earth does not have a problem with the caches, in my opinion. I have farmed Cervantes Earth on my PS4 account to get several Bite mods, I would estimate that to be more than 100 successful 3-cache sabotages.

You can get some tips from this wonderfully musical video:

Credits to @Buff00n