Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

youre kiddin' me right?

cha0sWyrM

i know....this isnt really a big deal...but come on.
if you try to swap polarity position from a regular spot to a LOCKED exilus slot...you get the following popup:

"exilus slot must be unlocked before assigning a polarity to it"

sure...ok, sounds reasonable i guess.

now, some of you may already know where im headed with this.....
right....so then you go and get an exilus adapter, then you spend that exilus adapter and go back to swap those positions, since you know....you went and got that adapter they told you about and used it and everything, only to be greeted by this....

"exilus polarity cannot be swapped"

yeah? is that so?...thanks.

Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

Personally I'd like to see it changed so we can, I would like to have whatever polarity slot I want and where without pulling out the Forma eraser just to get rid of it, where I could just move it to another place where it'll be used.

It's just a little way of cash grabbing to force us to use a Forma to erase/change that slot.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Well yea....you have to forma it first lol. Not really a surprise. Just like how you can't swap polarity when you haven't formaed a frame or weapon yet.

lol...i dont think youre tracking the situation here. the issue is that its just not swappable...EVER. a fact de could mention in the first popup but deceptively chooses not to.

33 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

lol...i dont think youre tracking the situation here. the issue is that its just not swappable...EVER. a fact de could mention in the first popup but deceptively chooses not to.

Whoa really? I don't think I've tried to replace one before I'll try later on. If so then yea that's messed up lol

Archived