Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I only have 1 Warframe Slot and 3 Warframes in Foundry

TargetTamago

Question

15 answers to this question

Rhino is a jack of all trades: he's durable, can buff damage output and even has crowd control when he's in a pinch. The only thing he's not good at is protecting defense objectives, but that's what Frost is for.

So yeah, pick Rhino to have an easier time with the rest of the game until you find a more suitable warframe for you.

Signed: Rhino main.

Since this is a slightly odd selection of warframes for a newer player to have in their foundry, I'll ask an additional question: are any of them prime warframes?

If none of them are primes, then I'll agree with the other posters  - Rhino is the most useful of the three in the early game. Nekros is also a decent choice since he can help with farming resources, but you probably won't be able to get a decent Necros build going yet anyway.

If any of them are prime - make sure you don't delete them. This might mean claiming one of the other ones, maxing them out for the mastery and then deleting them to make space for the prime.

3 минуты назад, (NSW)BalticBarbarian сказал:

If any of them are prime - make sure you don't delete them. This might mean claiming one of the other ones, maxing them out for the mastery and then deleting them to make space for the prime.

Why though? Primes do not give that much of an advantage if any for a new player. Unless it's equinox, but that one is not in the OP's list.

46 minutes ago, Darth_Predator said:

Why though? Primes do not give that much of an advantage if any for a new player. Unless it's equinox, but that one is not in the OP's list.

If any of the three on the list are primes, then OP should not be deleting them (especially since the ones listed are vaulted). Why? Because they'll be quite hard to get back afterwards! While non-primes are quite easy to re-farm if needed.

1 hour ago, Darth_Predator said:

Why though?

... You know why.

Spoiler

Regular Warframes can be fed to the Helminth and collected at any time. Prime Warframes cannot, either of them.

@TargetTamago

I suggest Rhino if you don't want to learn how to dodge incoming damage and/or use the terrain to your advantage...

I suggest either Frost or Nekros if you know how to dodge incoming damage and/or use the terrain to your advantage... Frost if you want to excel at Defense missions, Nekros if you don't care about lockers and/or containers.

But what I do strongly suggest is this -> Necralisk

Get the Syndicate there high enough to get an Orbiter module, I believe its Rank 3, so that you can max rank and rotate regular Warframes with a single slot and without having to get them and building them again.

In other words, whichever Warframe you choose to claim from your foundry, I suggest to keep it until you get and use that Orbiter Module. So choose wisely.

54 минуты назад, (NSW)BalticBarbarian сказал:

If any of the three on the list are primes, then OP should not be deleting them (especially since the ones listed are vaulted). Why? Because they'll be quite hard to get back afterwards! While non-primes are quite easy to re-farm if needed.

You know what? I read the post like completely wrong. Maybe. I thought you suggested to delete non-primes like right after leveling non primes. So the question was for the most part "why claim primes right after leveling non-primes" cause as @Uhkretor said - Helminth exists. 

On 2021-08-23 at 6:31 PM, TargetTamago said:

I have Nekros, Frost, Rhino on Foundry but I only have 1 Warframe slot which one should I get?

you should start farming plat in various ways, and all the frames that you have in your foundry is good!

and don't start buying prime warframes until you tried them(or you'll end up like me not knowing how to play them)😂

Archived