Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found a weird glitch

StillCounting8575

Question

Is anyone else notice Gara Prime second ability not registering. Sometimes I'll cast Gara Prime second ability a count down. Will shoe but no damage numbers will I'll have to cast two more times to register splinter storm is doing damage. Another is when you cast the 4th ability it will not always reset the counter on the 2nd ability 

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, StillCounting8575 said:

Is anyone else notice Gara Prime second ability not registering. Sometimes I'll cast Gara Prime second ability a count down. Will shoe but no damage numbers will I'll have to cast two more times to register splinter storm is doing damage. Another is when you cast the 4th ability it will not always reset the counter on the 2nd ability 

To answer in full, as others have said, you can cast Gara's 2 on just about anything; enemies, allies, NPC's, etc.  The UI in the lower right will show the timer for the most recent application of her 2.  If you want to see how much time your own 2 has, look in the upper right of the screen to where your buff icons are.

Her 4th ability will reset the timers on every 2 it touches.  So if you cast 4 and the timer for the 2 in your bottom-right isn't reset, that means that timer is for a different 2 than you thought it was.

Archived