Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you remove Telos Boltace from Conclave? Rethorical question because it has been left in there since The Old Blood. So I'd like to know, alternatively:

• Other problematic weapons have been disabled from PvP before, what is stopping you in this case?

• What's the reasoning behind introducing/keeping ragdolls in a PvP setting, whereas before the melee rework there were only knockdowns/impairs? There are several problems with it and it can even break the maps, e.g. see here:

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

Will there be any talk regarding invigorations?The system was dumped in the game without taking into account the feedback from the dev workshop…and even after release the feedback from the feedback megathread regarding the OP buffs and RNG was not addressed.

I'm curious what we going to see in the stream!

One question : could we get an option for aim switch and manual switch on weapons with two different firemodes? Some of us would like to use these mechanics allaraound on all of multifire mode weapons ! 

(also heard that borderland 3 made this possible after some feedback from the second game! )

2 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Have you looked outside your railjack window when traveling?

Oh, so I haven't been seeing things. I've seen some giant orokin worm (one where we controlled one).

Unicycle weapon.... that's interesting.

New War? Plague Star? No words on the most important and impactful announcement that this game had in the last few years?

Crossplay might take longer to implement the right way, and that's honestly fine, but crossave is something that has been done before, from pc to ps4/xbox, then from pc to switch. CROSSAVE ASAP PLEASE!!!!

So ...

Are Arch-guns getting some galvanized mods/arcanes in the future?

Are we getting new Arch-guns in the near future? like the one you showed at tennocon 2019 ...

Have you considered Modular Arch Guns?

What priority does Modular Arch-Wing have?

Are you planning on making an integration of regular Archwing missions into Railjack/Empyrean?

Are Arch Melee being considered for a rework? they are probably the most outdated element in the game.

As far as i understand, Scarlet Spear may return in the future, are the rewards going to be the exact same as the first time or are we getting new ones?

Is New War going to modify how invasions work?

Have you considered making more changes to Yareli aside from the ones that were mentioned last week?

Cheers.

Could you please announce the addition of more riven slots to the game. Or just say that won't happen.

Haven't done a sortie in over three months, not since I decided I will simply stop destroying rivens that I like and use, on principle. It is such a dumb choice to have to make, destroying content for yourself in order to possibly getting more content.

So more riven slots would be welcome, or alternatively information confirming that will NOT happen.

Archived