Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

[DE]Rebecca

Since we get rewards from Nakak during Plague Star will Nakak get an update to his generic wares in regards to new Operator Warframe masks?

At the moment you can only get 5 Warframe masks from him. Not really a great amount and one of those is a quest item.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumber_156.jpgOlá a todos!

Não tenha medo ...

Estamos de volta para Devstreams! A TennoCon está há pouco mais de um mês atrás de nós, e é hora de ficar online e falar sobre o Warframe em nosso próximo Devstream em 27 de agosto às 14h00 horário do leste dos EUA. Vamos conversar sobre a TennoCon e muito mais…. Incluindo todos os detalhes sobre o retorno do Plague Star, além de uma nova arma que vem com ele;). 

Junte-se a nós para um TESTE DE ESTRESSE! Algumas coisas deram errado com nosso evento de revezamento para a TennoCon. Portanto, é hora de executá-lo novamente. Queremos ter certeza de que corrigimos os problemas para que possamos fazer coisas legais no futuro, então junte-se a nós enquanto executamos novamente as salas de revezamento e conversamos sobre a nova guerra! Todas as plataformas podem participar. Vamos te dar todas as informações durante o Stream, basta estar logado no jogo e pronto para visitar o Relay que iremos habilitar! 

Como sempre, também daremos uma olhada nos bastidores de algum conteúdo em desenvolvimento e responderemos às perguntas dos jogadores em nossos fóruns e no Reddit! 

Junte-se a nós em twitch.tv/warframe e ganhe um Umbra Forma Blueprint para assistir! 

Vejo você na sexta-feira, 27 de agosto às 14h, Tenno!

Nintendo Switch Tenno que quiser assistir de seu console portátil pode fazê-lo instalando o aplicativo YouTube gratuitamente no Nintendo eShop. Acesse o canal do Warframe no YouTube quando estivermos ao vivo para sintonizar!

Plague Star volta nessa Sexta ou só vamos conversar sobre ela ?

Please, can y'all just go ahead and release Nidus Prime already? While you're at it, can we get the Ignis Solstice skin in Nora's offerings or elsewhere? All of the other Solstice skins have been put into NW, right? I really enjoy that look and for some reason it's locked away like a one of a kind, priceless object

Nice for the Umbra Forma BP :thumbup:

• Do you have any Plans to seriously change the Larvling/Candidate System for directly have the weapons we'd like to have ? if i've a good memory, we have begins Kuva Liches with 13 Kuva Weapons, you have adds 3 others Weapons after and recently 3 new other Weapons, so, 1 chance on 13 each time we downed a Larvling to have the Weapon we wants, 1 chance on 16 after and now, 1 on 19 to have this weapon. What do you think about a system where you had new NPCs in Iron Wake, one for each faction (Steel Meridian for Kuva, Perrin Sequence for Sisters, etc...) and the option to select the weapon we'd like to have at the next Larvling/Candidate to this NPCs plus other things to this NPCs ; this could be interesting for removed this Grind for Grind and gives to Iron Wake an interesting place for that (not just for bought a Riven each week...). By the past, i've personnaly doing 4 total hours doing Captures for have a Nukor, and i've doing that before the last 3 new weapons' realease...
  • I've seen this message :

So, my hope to see this Arcanes Helmets changed in Warframes' Arcanes Dragons (like Corrupted Mods) and Buffed aren't considering ? i think this could be a good thing for a Deimos' Reworks for the older Orokins' Derelicts missions with new loots in this missions (and for have more custom Builds like the Rhino Vangard Helmet for Speed Runs).

• What do you thinks about this suggestion about Holokeys ?
  • Actually, with the Modding system, we needs to have dupes Mods for have the same Mod but at different ranks ; do you have any Plans to change that ? maybe by a more friendly system like "for each rank you have on a Mod, you can choose any of this rank on your Build"

Are you looking at ways to make the Corpus Railjack missions less disconnected? Or I guess I should ask are there any improvements to the game's engine on the horizon that would allow larger scales of enemies? If I remember correctly that was the problem preventing Railjack and the node mission running in parallel. I ask because doing a tiny Railjack thing then going into a Normal Warframe Endless Mission just sort of dug into my bones. I've played hours of these things. THEY ARE IN MY (polymer) BONES. Basically if all the Railjack Corpus nodes that aren't Oriphix and Volatile(they can live) were wiped off the map and replaced with more Railjack-y equivalents I would not shed a single tear.

Also, what components of what we saw for the New War can we expect to see make it into regular gameplay? Like the warzone we see in the first part maybe getting worked into the Plains permanently. Are we going to be able to control NPC grunts as part of something outside a quest, or are we going to be able to turn our Operator into Teshin? Will we see Nightwave use this to let us play the stories we hear over the radio?

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumber_156.jpgHi Everyone!

Don’t be afraid…

We are back for Devstreams! TennoCon is just over a month behind us, and it’s time to hop online and talk Warframe on our next Devstream on August 27th @ 2pm ET. Let’s talk TennoCon, and much more…. Including all the details on Plague Star’s return, plus a new Weapon coming with it ;). 

Also join us for a STRESS TEST! We had a couple things go wrong with our Relay event for TennoCon. Thus, time to re-run it. We want to make sure we fixed the issues so we can do cool things in the future, so join us as we re-run the Relay rooms and talk about The New War! All Platforms can participate. We’ll give you all the information during the Stream, simply be logged into the game and ready to visit the Relay that we will enable! 

As always, we’ll also be getting a behind the scenes look at some in-development content and answering player Questions from our forums and Reddit! 

Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint for watching! 

See you Friday, August 27 @ 2:00 PM, Tenno!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Ghoul Saw?

I’m still confused about when it’s safe to leave railjack. Once the mission is completed, but before selecting a new mission, if I leave to the orbiter my rewards screen says I didn’t recieve the rewards. However, if I start the next mission and then leave once it’s loaded then I see the rewards. 
 Do I have to start another mission and immediately take off just to make sure I keep my rewards?

Also loving the new primary/secondary arcanes!

Also, could you please in near future look into having Nitain Extract drop from more sources than just NW? Like you get a ton but I feel it should be more obtainable and farmable. Plus the event that holds them isn't very promising as it rewards 1x Extract and is very painful. Nitain Extract could. Be added to Orokin Vaults. Deimos ones. One idea but no clue of other locations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived