Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be an option to merge accounts when cross play/save happens ? I have multiple with the same email.

Also any plans to help those of use who cant do certain content without getting a migraine or seizure ? I have all the settings adjusted but its still a bit on the painful side.

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, instead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

is this where we ask potentially answered questions? because i'm curious about the future of necramechs! will we be seeing more in the future? hopefully we can get a few more to make mech combat in OV more diverse 😁

can't wait to see what you guys have been working on, as usual

Is it ever possible to get a custom mission creator in Warframe?

- use tile sets to construct a premade map.

- choose the objective, combine a few, set obstacles, etc.

- place enemies, set their stats, may be some scripts or at least sets of behaviour.

- set conditions (specific weapons, frames, etc).

- set roles for players, make 1-2-3-4 player modes.

And get more tools for it with new updates. Make contests. May be add some top rated missions to the star chart. 

I see a lot of potential in it. How about you, DE? I am sure lots of players will gladly build their missions and fill the game with cool content (including endgame!) so that you can concentrate on the main story and whatever else you do best!

On 2021-08-24 at 6:16 PM, Emo_Koala said:

On a different note happy 3rd birthday Revenant.

Revenant is Vampire Frame disguised as an Eidolon, at least with the new frame's passive, they are some what Sentient with their Damage Adaptation. I love Revenant, but he isn't a Sentient themed frame.

3 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Is it ever possible to get a custom mission creator in Warframe?

- use tile sets to construct a premade map.

- choose the objective, combine a few, set obstacles, etc.

- place enemies, set their stats, may be some scripts or at least sets of behaviour.

- set conditions (specific weapons, frames, etc).

- set roles for players, make 1-2-3-4 player modes.

And get more tools for it with new updates. Make contests. May be add some top rated missions to the star chart. 

I see a lot of potential in it. How about you, DE? I am sure lots of players will gladly build their missions and fill the game with cool content (including endgame!) so that you can concentrate on the main story and whatever else you do best!

Even being able to "sticky" or preserve a Random Seed to run similar missions would be neat.

Not sure if you all (DE) will be taking any questions from this topic, but if you do, I wanted to ask if you're planning on adding any more skins for primary kitguns? There's currently only one available in the game, and it would be nice if we had more options (which would also mean more Market sales for you). On a related note, all kitgun icons are persisting with their original look instead of the skin that's used to replace them. In other words, despite having skins for my Tombfinger secondary and my Rattleguts primary, they still show their original weapon icon when selecting them from inventory or the arsenal. Would love to see that fixed.

Thanks.

Archived