Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wishlists?

WondahBoah

Title. What's some of the stuff we've seen/heard about in Warframe's future that we can't wait for?

Think of it as a Christmas Wishlist if you will

Mine:

-Flak Cannon (the concept is beautiful--tap for widespread CC, charge for focused attack)

-Detron Secondary (praying for a mini Spartan Laser--charges up and cools down between high powered shots)

-Corpus Whip

(I like Corpus weapons)

-Frame Skins

-Dare I say Damage 2.0?

Edited by WondahBoah

-Damage 2.0

-Grineer Jungle tile set

-Detron Secondary (praying for a mini Spartan Laser--no clip, like bows, but charges up and cools down between shots)

Good luck with that behavior. You can see a magazine of batteries sticking out the side in the preview picture. I would personally guess it's a pew pew revolver.

250px-Detron.png

The whip will more then likely be a Infested weapon, A grineer version is possible as well, but I don't see it fitting the Corpus Aesthetic Design, tbh

In the last livestream they said the first two would be Infested and Corpus, but all factions would eventually get a whip weapon. Edited by ValhaHazred

-Damage 2.0

-Grineer Jungle tile set

Good luck with that behavior. You can see a magazine of batteries sticking out the side in the preview picture. I would personally guess it's a pew pew revolver.

250px-Detron.png

In the last livestream they said the first two would be Infested and Corpus, but all factions would eventually get a whip weapon.

Charge>Fire>Batteries fall off>Replace Batteries>Repeat

I guess I meant a 1 shot clip

The whip will more then likely be a Infested weapon, A grineer version is possible as well, but I don't see it fitting the Corpus Aesthetic Design, tbh

Live Stream confirmed a Corpus Whip being released along side the Infested whip. 

Things that have been mentioned:

Damage 2.0

More enemy types

Warframe ability fixes/ balances

More skins

Removal or heavy nerfing of Multishot

Things that haven't been mentioned:

Band-Aid mod "fixes"

Color fluctuating color palettes

Things I'm not sure I want:

Derf Anyo

Edited by A1CZERO