Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappearing Platinum

kgk001

i had 61 platinum, i purchased a vauban prime chassis for 29, and then kept selling prime stuff for like 5-15 plat. i remembered to check then crew at ticker in Fortuna so i went there bought 2 crew with credits, then went to orbiter and went to my railjack which i then teleported to the dojo dry dock. in the mean time a person wanted to buy saryn prime neuro for 20 plat so when i got to dojo i invited them and started the trade i gave him the item he put in the 20 plat but as soon as the trade window turned off after the trade he instantly disappeared from the party and my plat is at 27 even though before the trade happened it should be much higher. i remember seeing 40 something plat and now somehow most of that plat got deleted and i had 7 plat which he then gave me 20 to make 27 or somehow he stole 20 plat off me which idk if that's even possible. idk how this plat disappeared but there was quite a bit of it and id like to try get it recovered. also is there a way to check purchase history because i don't think i bought anything after the first purchase of 30 plat

purchasing those 2 crew members would make sense since i think i already had 3 but i dont remmember seing a purchase slots button so i dont think it even asked me do i want to buy a slot  but that does sound possible since around 40 plat vanished

Archived