nightwave - edit: Please change "hide owned" to "hide owned & crafted".

P._I._Staker

Please stop making me mouse over cosmetic blueprints in night-wave to know whether I have them or not.

--

edit: ty for the correction posts. I was blind, but now I see. Please change "hide owned" to "hide owned & crafted" instead.

Edited by Reaper76OTP
  • Like 3

i am so done with that crap i just buying the blueprints a second time just to get rid of them in the shops i regulary visit i mean most of the stuff i dont even want but just for the sake of it not longer showing up i buy the bps

vor 18 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

Uh...literally DE already made it easier to see what you own and don't own.

yeah you can see what you own you just have to do alot to see what you dont by useing the filters maybe we should add second filter option for build parts

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

Um...what?

hit to early enter while editing my post

Edited by Keiyadan

4 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

i am so done with that crap i just buying the blueprints a second time just to get rid of them in the shops i regulary visit i mean most of the stuff i dont even want but just for the sake of it not longer showing up i buy the bps

Um...what?

Bluerprints you own or have crafted don't get their credit cost displayed on their shop icon anymore, so I think it's clear enough.

Also... Wasting your cred like that is kinda nuts. Why not dump it into stuff you can sell, Kuva, potatoes, or like. literally anything else?

TooKwQR.png

It's actually pretty easy to tell which of these I've already crafted from this screenshot alone. Only one who's an exception to the rule, I think, is Vauban since you use the crafted parts in another blueprint, but I imagine it'd be very easy to remember whether or not you currently own a Vauban.

Edited by Flannoit
  • Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Flannoit:

luerprints you own or have crafted don't get their credit cost displayed on their shop icon anymore, so I think it's clear enough.

Also... Wasting your cred like that is kinda nuts. Why not dump it into stuff you can sell, Kuva, potatoes, or like. literally anything else?

yeah it is nuts and why i have to buy them because the filter does not do what its supposed to do dont show stuff i own so i have to find my own solution like most of the things in warframe need the player to come up with something

Wasting HAHA i get 850 creds for doing basicly nothing sure i could by those things for what i have so mutch kuva potatos and other usefull stuff that i dont realy need them i mean if i have creds to spare at the end of the season i will buy the things but first i make sure the shop is as clear as it can be
and it is a waste for you because you not at the point im at so that makes totaly sence but for me it is not wasted because i use it for something i would like DE had done already but DE will most likely never do it and i mean i want that DE does other stuff more than this but that not part of this topic.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Flannoit:

It's actually pretty easy to tell which of these I've already crafted from this screenshot alone. Only one who's an exception to the rule, I think, is Vauban since you use the crafted parts in another blueprint, but I imagine it'd be very easy to remember whether or not you currently own a Vauban.

when you own every item crafted in that list everything looks the same btw ecept for new stuff so you have to scroll and look for it but yeah my method that only thing i dont own is shown is totaly not easyer ther look in the list ans see what has a credit item week after week after week wenn i can see it within one second with my method

Edited by Keiyadan

53 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

You just need to look more closely. See picture for example.

uI0W1EM.png?1

Is it possible to see which of the helmets you do or do not own from the screenshot alone? Yes, absolutely! Is this good UX design? No, it's definitely not. It's not the worst example of UX design found in this game, but it's still rather lacking.

The bottom of that same screen has a "hide owned" button. Changing that button to "hide owned or constructed" (similarly how the main market has the "hide mastered" filter) would massively improve the experience of using this set of menus.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Is it possible to see which of the helmets you do or do not own from the screenshot alone? Yes, absolutely! Is this good UX design? No, it's definitely not. It's not the worst example of UX design found in this game, but it's still rather lacking.

The bottom of that same screen has a "hide owned" button. Changing that button to "hide owned or constructed" (similarly how the main market has the "hide mastered" filter) would massively improve the experience of using this set of menus.

Fair point. @[DE]Pablo Perhaps this will come up for consideration next time the team is looking at possible alterations on the user interface and user experience?

5 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

If somebody hasn't told me I wouldn't know. There is a "hide owned" button so normal player would assume there is not another stuffs to look for (e.g. hidden price means owned as well). It's like star means "add to whishlist".

Adding button or two for hiding certain stuffs would be ok as well.

• Like 1