Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Javelin Not Working Correctly?

TheBlackSpectre

Question

I just noticed that while playing Excalibur (or Umbra Excal), and using Radial Javelin, that no javelins are spawning, no mobs are being impaled nor immobilized. Instead, they have a 3 second stun.  

Is this how it's supposed to work now, or is it bugged? Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

That's how radial javelin works. The impale ability you're talking about is Nezha's 4.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Radial_Javelin

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Divine_Spears

2EeLE.gif They do impale, or they should be.

Radial Javelin

ENERGY:
KEY
Radial Javelin
Launches javelins towards enemies, dealing high damage and impaling them to walls.
Strength:500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 (damage)
Duration:N/A
Range:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m
Misc:5 / 7 / 10 / 12 (javelins)

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

2EeLE.gif They do impale, or they should be.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

No, Radial Javelin most definitely does impale.

I'm not sure if you guys understand the TC's post nor read my post correctly. He is saying radial javelin does not impale with a CC. The ability that impales with a CC is nezha's 4. I did not say radial javelin does not impale, I said the ability he is thinking of is nezha's 4. Both abilities technically impale enemies, but the one with the CC is nezha's 4.

Furthermore, Radial javelin does not spawn Javelins. It spawns Skana. The ability that spawns javelins/lances is... Nezha's 4...

3 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

If I remember correctly, if an enemy dies to the ability, they get impaled and stuck to the environment, like an arrow shot.

Can make some gruesome decorations

edit: Can’t confirm bugged state at the moment, but will test when I next get a chance

This is correct. Radial Javelin impales dead bodies when enemies are killed with it but it does not cause any cc related to enemies being impaled if they survive the damage. If they survive the hit they are stunned but do not receive any other CC.

8 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I'm not sure if you guys understand the TC's post nor read my post correctly. He is saying radial javelin does not impale with a CC. The ability that impales with a CC is nezha's 4. I did not say radial javelin does not impale, I said the ability he is thinking of is nezha's 4. Both abilities technically impale enemies, but the one with the CC is nezha's 4.

Furthermore, Radial javelin does not spawn Javelins. It spawns Skana. The ability that spawns javelins/lances is... Nezha's 4...

This is correct. Radial Javelin impales dead bodies when enemies are killed with it but it does not cause any cc related to enemies being impaled if they survive the damage. If they survive the hit they are stunned but do not receive any other CC.

I CC.

Archived