Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archweapons and space units

hefirey

I would like to suggest that archweapons should deal true damage to ground enemies while they have the normal damage attacking space enemies.

space enemies should have resistance towards normal weapons it could be from 25%-80% depending on the enemy type I.e. arch wing enemies to railjack enemies 

No to this, as having specific damage on your heavy is useful for profit taker. Space enemies dont need resistance to normal weapons, as you cant use normal weapons in space, and you arnt expected to use heavy weapons in on foot areas.

14 minutes ago, hefirey said:

I mean what use would archguns be used for or stand out in ground battles. I just like some thing unique when using An archgun 

I feel Mausolon does a decent job at standing out when on the ground, with a 300 round magazine and a charging alternate fire that deals a ton of damage if used well. Also the sheer feeling of firing a weapon that size from your tiny frame just makes it feel powerful even if some weapons can do better. I can't really speak for any other Archguns on the ground because I haven't used them on the ground but I imagine something like Velocitus with infinite enemy punchthrough would also feel pretty strong.

Simple. Just let them ignore all arbitrary damage reduction that doesn't come from armour or elemental resistances.

This means things like shooting a juggernaut or nox in the back, liches, the "weak spots" on thumpers and those godawful ridiculous bullS#&$ corpus treasurers and whatever those two equally bullS#&$ things are on corpus railjack missions that take 1/100 of the damage that they should be taking (culveri moas and something else?).

Archived