Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me or is something very wrong with the Shock Eximus enemies in the Orb Vallis

Darthplagueis13

During regular missions, shock eximus aren't that big of a deal. You notice them, you kill them, you proceed. But whenever I'm in the Orb Vallis, these fellas murder the heck out of me. Their shock dot eats through all of my health and shields in less than five seconds, even on a max level frame. Even on super low level bounties. Bounties in general have horrible difficulty scaling, btw. The only way to beat a 10-15 Bounty with a Warframe in that level region is to have higher level teammates to carry you. Enemies seem to hit much harder than is reasonable.

Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I feel like someone oughtta double-check if they didn't accidentially give the Orb Vallis the same kind of damage bonus you have in Nightmare Missions or the Void Nodes past Sedna.

3 minutes ago, Darthplagueis13 said:

Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I feel like someone oughtta double-check if they didn't accidentially give the Orb Vallis the same kind of damage bonus

There is no reason to double check it. They did, and it isn’t accidental. The enemies are buffed above what enemies elsewhere are. I don’t remember why, or what the effect was. But people liked it so DE won’t remove it.

Archived