Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any other Ephemeras or other warframe accessories that are affected by Rhino's Iron Skin?

Zahnny

If you're unaware, the Kuva Lich Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera is affected by the Iron Skin Rhino activates, (probably other warframes that apply a physical change to themselves such as Xaku)

dMM5iwZ.png

I've tried checking the Ephemeras I have on me and I'm curious if any other Ephemeras, or other cosmetics in general have a similar synergy to this.

Personally, I think it's a really cool feature I'd love to see on other Ephemeras where it can be applied.

Just now, PublikDomain said:

Hmm, if there are any others it'd probably the Sisters ones with the floating objects. Kyruna, Solena, and Hypatia Ephemeras.

I tried Solena as I have that, but it didn't seem to work sadly.

9 hours ago, Zahnny said:

If you're unaware, the Kuva Lich Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera is affected by the Iron Skin Rhino activates, (probably other warframes that apply a physical change to themselves such as Xaku)

dMM5iwZ.png

I've tried checking the Ephemeras I have on me and I'm curious if any other Ephemeras, or other cosmetics in general have a similar synergy to this.

Personally, I think it's a really cool feature I'd love to see on other Ephemeras where it can be applied.

Cool, floating gold nuggets.

Archived