Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber Is Not A Necessity!

BeenProSinceDay1

I honestly hope DE would change this sniper to a 5 clip and see if people are still begging for this primed chamber mod. Give it a rest, DE aren't the bad guys here. They should not be receiving back lash just because you  guys want the uber setup for your snipers, deal with what you were given and stop begging. Not releasing the mod is not game breaking and not having the mod does not make the gun any less effective. I'm sure DE is laughing about how crazy people are going over a mod that was released on the 8th of July and has rarely been mentioned since, but wait now that there is a gun with one clip every body brings out the pitch forks. No one would care about this mod at this moment if this gun did not get released. Its like not caring when a tragedy strikes in another town but all of a sudden want to start asking for help and handouts when tragedy strikes yours. Exclusive is Exclusive. Get over it!!.

I honestly hope DE would change this sniper to a 5 clip and see if people are still begging for this primed chamber mod. Give it a rest, DE aren't the bad guys here. They should not be receiving back lash just because you  guys want the uber setup for your snipers, deal with what you were given and stop begging. Not releasing the mod is not game breaking and not having the mod does not make the gun any less effective. I'm sure DE is laughing about how crazy people are going over a mod that was released on the 8th of July and has rarely been mentioned since, but wait now that there is a gun with one clip every body brings out the pitch forks. No one would care about this mod at this moment if this gun did not get released. Its like not caring when a tragedy strikes in another town but all of a sudden want to start asking for help and handouts when tragedy strikes yours. Exclusive is Exclusive. Get over it!!.

The people with primed chamber have a huge dmg boost compared to ppl without it..... also... I officially declare your name to be false

Here is what you call an exception in society, don't be part of it everyone. This is why we can't have nice things

You don't understand the position you put these devs in. Nothing can be exclusive if they leave it up to the consumers. You cant just beg, beg and keep begging to get what you want, Nothing will be exclusive!!. If it doesn't break the game then deal with the cards your dealt.

It was never exclusive. Check your facts.