Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian assult ?

VertxPrime

Question

6 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, VertxPrime said:

mostly asking if I was meant to hit a damage fresh hold or something like that ? guess I will go do a bunch of excavation, then build another key and try again

Yea, you have to hit the damage goal to get the rewards.

49 minutes ago, VertxPrime said:

mostly asking if I was meant to hit a damage fresh hold or something like that ? guess I will go do a bunch of excavation, then build another key and try again

The damage threshold is one million points. Once you complete the mission with that many points, you get the 200,000 credits and Orokin Potato in the mailbox. Replaying the mission after that does have some rewards like gold mods, 400 Endo, or Imperator Vandal (archgun) parts.

Best of luck, tenno!

4 minutes ago, VertxPrime said:

oops! does aborning give you the disruptor back ?

I'm not certain. It's been a long time since I tried that. Maybe someone else can confirm?

4 minutes ago, VertxPrime said:

also how can I get your forum glyph ? ^_^

The glyph is from SummerYuko on Twitch. If you subscribe to her channel, you send her a message and she will give you a glyph code. But... there will be a delay before she replies to you. She is going through some IRL trouble and her channel will be closed until further notice. 😿 

If you are looking for free glyphs, a valuable member here on the forums has compiled a super list of glyphs you can get! Thanks @Voltage

Archived