Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many of your friends still play Warframe?

7 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Is it normal?

If you are meaning “how many on your friends list?” I would say zero is pretty normal. I have one person that consistently plays, and a bunch more that play occasionally.

20 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Is it normal?

PPL i play with where i am not afraid to ask them for help to hear in return "ehh sorry im busy so GTFO" 

PPL that added me on some event or for me helping them or due knowing me from somewhere i dont talk or play with at all
Around 40

Zero of my "newer" real life friends. But that has less to do with the game and more to do with their general gaming mentality, which is game hopping. Which is why I rarely pick up games they are interested in, since they just dont last. Been the same in every MMO or online game we've started together in. It isnt like when I used to mmog with my brother (may Hel treat him well), his wife and their friends, and my old school friends. Back then we were all die hard mmogers sticking to games. Then as my old real life friends moved away I got into gaming with some friends of a friend etc. And things were never the same.

I have a few that come on occasionally, but are mainly only active when an update drops, an event occurs, or a new Prime is released. I'm the last of my clan that logs in daily and plays without fail.

it's totally fine though, I usually end up playing other games as well. right now I'm weebing out on Ghost of Tsushima and Genshin Impact again. (I don't have a body pillow, I swear.)

0. Used to be about 10 or so but they all went inactive. I notice people usually return after every major update.

One thing I like about this game is that despite zero friends, I can still success in all content either thru PUG or solo. Play-ability is not restrict by group unlike some online game especially MMO.

It's nearly impossible to get anyone else I know to play Warframe.  Other games are so shiny and accessible.  Warframe is wonderful, but is supremely inaccessible and gives new players more than enough rope to hang themselves.

One of my friends started playing the game and before I could warn against it bought Octavia.  Is anyone surprised that an MR0 with Octavia didn't stick around for more than a few days?

Archived