Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Headshot mods

arhigiza

Hi, im sorry my english not so good, i hope you understand me.

In game many cool mods(crit chance) has requirements "on headshot" and im didnt able to do headsots often. Maybe you guys release new crit chance mods without this requirement.

hace 6 minutos, arhigiza dijo:

Hi, im sorry my english not so good, i hope you understand me.

In game many cool mods(crit chance) has requirements "on headshot" and im didnt able to do headsots often. Maybe you guys release new crit chance mods without this requirement.

Git gud, I guess?

There are player who can proc (activate) these mods very often so introducing new mods without that requirement will result on even more power or/and just a way to be on par with those skillful players without having skill at all.

If you cant use them just practice your aim, if you dont want to practice then use corrupted mods (such as critical deceleration) and rivens.

9 minutes ago, arhigiza said:

release new crit chance mods without this requirement

FWIW, there's the Corrupted Crit Chance Mods (Critical Delay etc) that got buffed to 200% recently,
and if you want to use multiple CC Mods, the option of Rivens exists (plus you can add Arcanes / Kavat buffs).

IMO it's fair that people decent at aiming get a "unique" further option.

40 минут назад, VoidArkhangel сказал:

If you cant use them just practice your aim, if you dont want to practice then use corrupted mods (such as critical deceleration) and rivens.

Problem in my physical limitation, i have cerebral palsy.

19 minutes ago, arhigiza said:

Problem in my physical limitation, i have cerebral palsy.

Tip for getting headshots:

Quit trying to aim.

Mod your weapons for Reduced Accuracy, and Increase Multishot and/or Fire Rate

basically use shotguns

Alternately, play Destiny or Halo on Console

Bungie games have 'bullet magnetism' to help make players feel powerful, your crosshairs get sticky as you sweep over heads, and any bullets close enough get pulled in.

Makes you feel like John Wick with all the easy snap headshots.

I wish Warframe would consider doing something like that, Power Fantasy and all.

16 минут назад, (PSN)haphazardlynamed сказал:

Alternately, play Destiny or Halo on Console

Bungie games have 'bullet magnetism' to help make players feel powerful, your crosshairs get sticky as you sweep over heads, and any bullets close enough get pulled in.

Makes you feel like John Wick with all the easy snap headshots.

I wish Warframe would consider doing something like that, Power Fantasy and all.

Oh cool game mehanics, i didnt know about it, thx.

I would simply recommend mods that don't require headshots. I am a MR31 player and I don't use the 'on headshot' mods in any weapon/loadout simply because I find the head hitboxes too annoying given the speed of Warframe's gameplay. The only time getting headshots is viable IMO is when you're sniping in the open world zones (you have time to line up your shots carefully). In regular missions I just skip headshot mods altogether because mods weapons have perfectly viable builds (endgame) that don't use headshot mods.

Archived