A returning player from 2017

LittleWolf

Howdy

I was introduced to this game by a founder back in 2017, fell in love with it. I only played for a few months before my life kind of went askew and computer gaming went to the wayside. I’ve recently returned and have been enjoying myself, but of course none of my pals play anymore, so I figured I’d say hello

I’m feeling lonely cause my game is so empty when I Log on now

I am a female player, 24 years of age, and from Canada. I am happy to make some friends on here to complete missions and such. I am mastery level 7 and can see I sort of ignored the storyline originally. My goal getting back into the game is to complete more quests and get more Warframes :)

so, Hello!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Beowulf Tyr said:

Welcome back Tenno! The system needs you.

The system needs DE to listen to player feedback on their updates... But to be fair they have been and are very busy this year, adding crossplay, cross save, a mobile version, and the new war all while working on the updates we've gotten so far does take a lot of effort. 

2 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

The system needs DE to listen to player feedback on their updates... But to be fair they have been and are very busy this year, adding crossplay, cross save, a mobile version, and the new war all while working on the updates we've gotten so far does take a lot of effort. 

I imagine cross play and cross save were in development for quite some time even before the showcase. What with planning how it would work first and how it would impact the game, also how to implement it into the noodles.

Also mobile crossplay is pretty rare?(at least the one with all platforms including mobile)

• Like 1

Revenge Of The Sith Prequel GIF

been a LOOOT of stuff added since 2017, so you won't be short on things to do. definitely continue with your quests, all the good stuff dropped in 2018 and beyond. you'll get to learn a lot more about the Tenno and unlock systems that will make you MUCH more powerful. may RNGsus bless your loot drops :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, littl3wolf said:

Howdy

I was introduced to this game by a founder back in 2017, fell in love with it. I only played for a few months before my life kind of went askew and computer gaming went to the wayside. I’ve recently returned and have been enjoying myself, but of course none of my pals play anymore, so I figured I’d say hello

I’m feeling lonely cause my game is so empty when I Log on now

I am a female player, 24 years of age, and from Canada. I am happy to make some friends on here to complete missions and such. I am mastery level 7 and can see I sort of ignored the storyline originally. My goal getting back into the game is to complete more quests and get more Warframes :)

so, Hello!

Get in a clan that belongs to an Alliance.  You will never be alone again.

lb45k.gif

oSP6I.gif

Let the party begin.

Welcome back, like already stated you will have plenty to occupy your time with, I'd have a brain melt if I was to start playing now or coming back to play from 2017 with so much that has been added since 2017.

Anyway have fun and it's not a race to the finish, I'm still discovering new things in this game, some tilesets I've played for years I'm finding new areas way off where you wouldn't go normally and things I've found it's been fun to explore.

Welcome back! Good to see returning players back in the game honestly. I have been helping all kinds of people, even returning players figure out what they are doing again so you're welcome to add me in game. I usually have answers for all your questions and I'm in Q&A Chat quite often answering questions.

• Like 2