Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

things that make you go hhmmmm.....

cha0sWyrM

2 часа назад, cha0sWyrM сказал:

well....it could also NOT be speculated.

not a single solitary thing in all warframe lore suggests that.

I think its a fair guess considering the sheer horror with which our VIPs scream. Pain like that cannot not have some kind of long-term damage.

Another hint is that its literally the only case where such technology is used. No other units in the entire game get to experience the joys of that long-range teleportation travel. Key word "long range". So Loki and Grineer Commander playing "teleport yourself" is not the same type of technology.
But... Gear does. K-drives and Necramechs seem to be both deployed via some kind of instant transportation technology. Which makes perfect sense, considering that if it screws with organics - why not teleport not-organics.

Although then we have stuff like railjack instant teleportation... But that one seems different too, with the white particles instead of yellow. Perhaps some kind of mid-range tech instead, or slightly improved mechanism behind Loki's shenanigans.

19 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

why does the capture target get instantly teleported off the map...but the rescue target has to run all through the map with us and get shot at?

The capture target gets sucked into the hand, I'm assuming it's incredibly unpleasant in there.  Itty-bitty living space and all that.

Plus Megan has some scores to settle.

There are so many plot holes and thematic inconsistencies in the game , most players just ignore it or build their own headcanon to stay inmersive.

For the capture targets , I believe we are only capturing their mind (information) and destroying their body , maybe one of the conditions is that we let simaris "preserve" the specimen once we have the information.

But for rescue we need the whole unit , physical and mental so we can't just convert them to info and scoot.

As to the resources , it's a mixed bag , units don't just have guns and Armor they do have supplies and other essential gear on them as well as contraband , local samples and souvenirs. 

For the ostrons vs vay hek , it is possible  the unum is allowing the grineer to stay for an as of now unknown reason (cough kahl 175 cough) without letting them come too close thanks to her many eyes and the powerful forcefields.

6 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

thats a bit dramatic no?

no temporary pain that you KNOW is saving you from certain death and delivering you to safety...is "worse than death". thats why animals and people will sever their own limbs to escape being stuck somewhere.

besides...its your assumption that the capture target is screaming in pain. there is no evidence they are in pain. as i have already explained...its far more likely that they are just screaming in fear...what with being hunted down and kidnapped by magical killer space monsters and all.

besides....what do we...the tenno...care if some rando rescue target well never see again is in a bit of pain for a few moments? were there to do a job. not make sure everyone is comfortable while we do it.

I can argue all of your points but it seems that you already decide that you don't want to have any discussion, so imma save both of our times and be on my way.

Cheers.

"We will interrogate the target back at base."

Ah yes, the infamous tenno base. It's so secret even the tenno don't know how to get there.

As a new player I always thought DE would eventually reveal the "base." Then I realized that the mission dialogue is just bullS#&$.

But then I realized that it actually does make sense. There is no base. There was never a base. Lotus just wants the tenno to think there is - so we don't realize what we're actually doing to the capture targets. Why do you think they are so horrified? Why are they screaming and begging us to stop? They are not being "captured." It's some messed up kind of Simaris synthesis that destroys their body and preserves pieces of their consciousness so Lotus can pick through them for whatever useful bits she needs before she deletes them from the hard drive.

And that's why we don't do the same thing to rescue targets.

How can a mobile defense hack be taking longer than calculated, when we have an unerringly accurate defense timer?

If Alad V has been excommunicated from the Corpus, why does he still have so many Corpus facilities and personnel under his command?

Why do the Corpus only use their advanced prosthetics to punish debtors (see Fortuna)? Why don't the higher-ups have advance prosthetics too?

1 hour ago, Archeyef said:

How can a mobile defense hack be taking longer than calculated, when we have an unerringly accurate defense timer?

If Alad V has been excommunicated from the Corpus, why does he still have so many Corpus facilities and personnel under his command?

Why do the Corpus only use their advanced prosthetics to punish debtors (see Fortuna)? Why don't the higher-ups have advance prosthetics too?

Maybe they do have advanced prosthetics - they just look nicer. You never know what's underneath the skin.

But you raise a good point about mobile defense. And how are the odds against us when we succeed 99% of the time?

2 hours ago, dudefaceguy said:

Maybe they do have advanced prosthetics - they just look nicer. You never know what's underneath the skin.

But you raise a good point about mobile defense. And how are the odds against us when we succeed 99% of the time?

I know you're still picking up heavy infested signatures, Lotus, but I just got here and I've killed a quarter of the number you gave me in under 15 seconds.

If the Jackal dies just as easily, why isn't it just another Corpus proxy?

Am 26.8.2021 um 00:47 schrieb (XBOX)C11H22O11:

Did they purposefully cut Wisp's original test subject feet or did she have lose her feet before that

Let me widen the subject: Who in DE hates feet? I accidentally bought the new Ember skin, they have no feet, why? Same goes for Gauss... where are his feet? Wisp? It looks so bad. I want feet or at least if you show your great skins, show me the feet as well, so I won't buy them on accident any more.

14 hours ago, shadyadie said:

I read this in GlaDOS' voice.

18 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

That is the correct interpretation, glad you figured it out :D

"And then you showed up. You dangerous, mute lunatic"

If ever there was a GLaDOS quote to sum up Warfame ... 😅

19 hours ago, Soy77 said:

I can argue all of your points but it seems that you already decide that you don't want to have any discussion, so imma save both of our times and be on my way.

Cheers.

what an odd thing to say....in the middle of a discussion...that i guess im not having, in a thread i started...because i dont want to talk about it.

whatevs man.....this is supposed to be lighthearted fun, not some kind of deep debate. chillax bro. its just a game.

2 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

what an odd thing to say....in the middle of a discussion...that i guess im not having, in a thread i started...because i dont want to talk about it.

whatevs man.....this is supposed to be lighthearted fun, not some kind of deep debate. chillax bro. its just a game.

But ... WF is seRiOus BuSSineSS!!!

See?

I'm not the one who argued really hard insisting that everyone else are wrong on a hypothetical topic -moreover: rebutted all of them with another hypothetical arguments. in a matter of act, I'm chill enough to let it go.

When the OP is not even allowing people to have hypothesis about a hypothetical question, we can see how many people are actually enjoying this. Just take a look at commenter's reactions.

anyway, soy out. Have a great day everybody!

16 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

See?

I'm not the one who argued really hard insisting that everyone else are wrong on a hypothetical topic -moreover: rebutted all of them with another hypothetical arguments. in a matter of act, I'm chill enough to let it go.

When the OP is not even allowing people to have hypothesis about a hypothetical question, we can see how many people are actually enjoying this. Just take a look at commenter's reactions.

anyway, soy out. Have a great day everybody!

right...im not allowing people to have hypothesis....in a 3 page thread chock full o' peoples ideas and hypothesis.

just because i think your hypothesis is bad, doesnt mean i think everyones is bad.....in fact....i outright told other people they had good ideas. but i guess you missed that part eh?

and yeah...super chill there guy....you sound like your blood pressure is about to pop a vessel.

Baro buys prime components from us, paying in a currency that only he accepts, which we then give back to him in exchange for items which he claims are rare, but which he does not have any trouble supplying. Baro manufactures scarcity to drive sales and prices up. Why do we permit him to do business in our relays?

On 2021-08-27 at 6:11 AM, dudefaceguy said:

"We will interrogate the target back at base."

Ah yes, the infamous tenno base. It's so secret even the tenno don't know how to get there.

As a new player I always thought DE would eventually reveal the "base." Then I realized that the mission dialogue is just bullS#&$.

But then I realized that it actually does make sense. There is no base. There was never a base. Lotus just wants the tenno to think there is - so we don't realize what we're actually doing to the capture targets. Why do you think they are so horrified? Why are they screaming and begging us to stop? They are not being "captured." It's some messed up kind of Simaris synthesis that destroys their body and preserves pieces of their consciousness so Lotus can pick through them for whatever useful bits she needs before she deletes them from the hard drive.

And that's why we don't do the same thing to rescue targets.

hey you do relise in the relay in red veils room they have some guy that looks similar to the capture target strapped down to a table being shocked with a guy with a knife watching him so im convinced the tenno base the lotus speeks of is the relays we just have more than one base so red veil does the interogation then simaris vaporises whats left (he is doing it right when we visit his room that guy in the center below simaris is not a hologram and has particals drifting off him so)

Archived