Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot stat, how it count?

ComeToDieX

I got a riven to kuva zarr with 35,4 ms. So basically it counts like 0.4 for the stats. My question is there is no difference between 35.4 and 44.9? Its the same multishot stat +0.4 or the secound one is almost the 0.5 like 0.498, and mine is 0.409. Or its just count like one 0.4?

In how it displays on your Arsenal and in-game, Warframe usually rounds to the nearest two decimals or to the nearest whole number. And for anything that's good for us, the player, it usually rounds down. Anything that's good for the enemy it usually rounds up.

In actual calculations for dealing damage, though, the numbers are much more precise. Despite the rounding to display, the actual damage dealt is usually completely accurate to many decimal places (or so I've experienced).

For shotguns multishot works bit differently , multishot grants a chance to gain extra bullet per bullet which goes from 1% to whatever the max % of multishot can be obtained .

100% means youl be getting 100% of the time extra bullet per bullet , beyond 100% you get additional chance to gain more bullets per bullets .

For shotguns its different because they fire pellets instead of bullets , so multishot increases the number of pellets fired .

30 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

For shotguns multishot works bit differently , multishot grants a chance to gain extra bullet per bullet which goes from 1% to whatever the max % of multishot can be obtained .

100% means youl be getting 100% of the time extra bullet per bullet , beyond 100% you get additional chance to gain more bullets per bullets .

For shotguns its different because they fire pellets instead of bullets , so multishot increases the number of pellets fired .

Im usuing usually cannon

The most basic way to describe multishot is that it gives you more hits per hit. Every multitude of 100% multishot is a guaranteed extra hit, while anything between 1-99% is like throwing a dice. 150% multishot on a bow will give every arrow fired 2 guaranteed arrows and a 50% chance to fire a third.

For stuff like Javlok, you fire another fireball. For stuff that explodes, it'll either produce another explosion or the existing explosions will just hit more times.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb ComeToDieX:

I know how it works, just wanna know how it counts. Is only 0.1 numbers or more than that like 0.111

UI rounds as per usual in math 0.45 -> 0.5 and 0.449 -> 0.4

the game uses the exact value though as far as i can tell.

Considering Split Chamber start at 15%, I assume that the multishot calculation counts toward the single-digit percentage and not as shown on the status page. Ex. at rank 0 Split Chamber it has 15% multishot, which means you have a whole 15% (or 1.15) to shoot 2 bullets even if the status page show 1.1 multishot.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb NocheLuz:

Considering Split Chamber start at 15%, I assume that the multishot calculation counts toward the single-digit percentage and not as shown on the status page. Ex. at rank 0 Split Chamber it has 15% multishot, which means you have a whole 15% (or 1.15) to shoot 2 bullets even if the status page show 1.1 multishot.

the UI should show 1.2 though but aside of that ur right, thats also my impression.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb NocheLuz:

Well, I tested it before making the post and it did show 1.1, it's kinda weird...

mathematically strange but maybe it has to be .51 to round up. it does round to the players disadvantage mostly so maybe thats why. well, in the end its not too big of a deal but still a bit strange.

Archived