Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] The Rank 13 Mastery Test, The Easy Way

_Rue_

Question

Greetings Tenno.

You have now about to take the rank 13 Mastery test.

It is not easy. Here's the map.

Warframe0300.png

The objective: Kill all the enemies

Pretty easy right?

Not really. There are a few complications.

Once you step on a platform it'll start flicker to black. It'll do this slowly, then it'll go faster and faster until it completely disappears. SO if you step on several platforms at once, it'll trigger the disappearance of all the platforms you come into contact with.

You also need a frame that's capable of wall running since you cannot simply just jump onto each platform, especially the ones in the middle.

You could of course consider trying my method. Here's what you'll need.

A Nyx:

Warframe0001.png

psychic blolts and max power efficiency via vespa!

A Djinn with max Thumper for super long range! (you could try Wyrm  or DC... never tried em though).

Warframe0002.png

And Sweeper

Warframe0003.png

because it packs a punch!

the primary weapon I chose was Braton Prime (i had 5 polarities in it so :3) and it doesn't have a wind up time. I don't think it matters though. I just used it once when i took the test. Still you can never be too careful.

Execution:

With this you can focus more on the platform management over the killing. Just time your psychic bolts. You'll be able to cast it multiple times because of the max power efficiency. They will also auto seek up to 6 targets.

Hop to the left most platform available to you, then work your way to the right (a total of 3 platforms), making sure that you maximize your time on each of the three.

Then you hop onto the lowest platform in the middle. There are three wall strips with a white line in the middle. You can use those to wall run to the next level. (again, 3 platforms)

Once you're on top, you can choose either of the remaining platforms. You'll have to wall run to the other. If you run out of time you can wall run and hope your Djinn kills the last few. (This is what happened to me. I ended the test while jumping and shooting at the last enemy lol.

Hope this helped!

Warframe0307.png

Welcome to the rank 13 Club!

Warframe0000.png

PS

You have 3 attempts. Use these wisely.

Edited by _Rue_

Thank you for a detailed heads up :D I'm 8.5k away...

Great guide, I will make alot of use of it!

...Once I have reached Mastery 13, of course... (Still around 3/4th of the bar for me left to fill ;3;)

My pleasure. I do not want people to experience my frustration lol.

Where did you take "Ammo stock" mod? The wiki says It can be dropped from "Jackal" (easiest way) but I tried and tried and it didn't drop nothing.

not sure... i just found a bunch of em while farming after u7... >_<

Wait, couldn't you use Null Star? They seek, too.

I'll bookmark this thread. I'm only Mastery Rank 9 (almost 10) but it'd be nice to know this stuff later.

the range is too short... i gues you could try. You could also try ember though... but she can't take advantage of... fleeting :D unless fleeting+narrow+overextend+others lol

What about teleporting skills? (Loki,Ash,Nova's wormhole) do they work here?

Any idea about the range of the grineer? Are they beyond mag's pull? if not, seems rather easy.

that i was not able to test. There is a similar, easier test, for rank 10. If it works there, it'll probably work here too. Would be fun though if it worked. I was also thinking of the team energy restore items :)) not sure if those work either.

What about teleporting skills? (Loki,Ash,Nova's wormhole) do they work here?

Any idea about the range of the grineer? Are they beyond mag's pull? if not, seems rather easy.

they are not. you could go mag. just make sure you have max efficiency and enemy sense. :D

the range is too short... i gues you could try. You could also try ember though... but she can't take advantage of... fleeting :D unless fleeting+narrow+overextend+others lol

Hm... I think I'll try it out with that. If not, I'll try Nyx.

First, I think I'll try out teleporting with Ash when I get to rank 10, and if that works, I'll use him for this. They seem to be similar.

Did you make a video? I would like to watch it and see what it's like.

Hm... I think I'll try it out with that. If not, I'll try Nyx.

First, I think I'll try out teleporting with Ash when I get to rank 10, and if that works, I'll use him for this. They seem to be similar.

Did you make a video? I would like to watch it and see what it's like.

no video sorry >_<

gl with ash. hope it works :)

Mastery Rank caps at 13??

Until DE releases new Warframes and weapons in the coming content updates yes, the highest rank you can possibly attain is 13 (you do need every event-exclusive weapon ever released and the founder-only weapons as well as Excal Prime to do so).

Dam Excellent guide there!

I'm Mastery 12 myself got it several days before update 10. I'm about 5,500exp off from 13 tho currently.

Kinda nervous this test looks fairly tricky and my parkour skills aren't exactly perfect XD

Thanks!

Don't worry man, i hear that people who went in prepared had an easy time. :) i'm sure you'll be able to ace it!

Until DE releases new Warframes and weapons in the coming content updates yes, the highest rank you can possibly attain is 13 (you do need every event-exclusive weapon ever released and the founder-only weapons as well as Excal Prime to do so).

What if i sell and rebuy the same weapons?

Edited by MCT360

ive used it on most of the mastery tests so far, yeah, you just have to make sure u have the most reach u can with stretch and his alt helm, and energy syphon because you will make mistakes when throwing decoy, u cant place it just anywhere.

protip:  use ONLY switch teleport on the grineer that stand on the outer platforms that dont disappear. 

Edit: ash would work, hadnt thought of that, but theres not always something to teleport to, especially if the only time you can tele is before the timer starts. loki works better for that.

Edited by d1ru